Author Topic: My case  (Read 4523 times)

Offline poseidon

Hello all! What do you think of this? I've had these for 20yrs now... is it fat or not?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
gyne.  looks very similar to mine (for 2 more weeks, then theyre ripped out).  i'd say half gland half fat.  good luck if u decide to have the surg

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
not bad....how old are you?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It looks like mine too... Gyne's there as the others told you but it is not a serious case. I'd say that it is half glandular and half fat. Surgery is an option but it depends on if you can afford it cos' it represents quite a lot of money...  :( Good luck mate !

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it's serious enough.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline poseidon

not bad....how old are you?

I'm 35

Offline poseidon

So you all say it's not bad, it's not serious. Is it mostly in my head? Would you pay any attention, if you saw me topless on the beach ?  8)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 07:40:48 PM by poseidon »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Honestly, I wouldn't notice at first sight... You have a bit of gyne but not that much.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if it appeared like in the first picture, i wouldn't have noticed a few years ago, but i would now.  if it looked like it does in the second picture, i would definitely notice no matter what, that's not normal.  
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 08:32:20 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Hypo-is-here

poseidon (god of the sea? odd)

The word I would use is in regard to your gynecomastia is- obvious.

It isn't dramatic, terrible etc but it certainly is obvious and I can see why you would be unhappy with it.

Offline Spleen

Impossible to tell if it's fat or gyne just by looks.  Honestly, it doesn't really matter what the composition is if you want it gone.  If you're gonna talk to a doc about make sure the doc is ready for lipo and/or excision as needed.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024