Author Topic: Surgeons in oregon?  Posted Pics  Need h  (Read 2420 times)

Offline RTown311

I am 23 and have had gyne for almost 10 years.  I got hard lumps in my nipples when i hit puberty and developed big nipples and a cone shaped fatty chest.  I am 6'1" and about 175 lbs.  I lift weights and excercise regularly.  I have never been able to tone my chest like I want to...as much as I work out it should look better than it does.  They look better when they are hard and erect (the nipple shrinks a litle bit which tightens the skin)  I am very insecure about my chest and I would like to be able to go shirtless with no worries.  My GF says she cant notice it but I am not sure if she is just trying to make me feel better or not.  I am interested in having surgery but I dont know any surgeons i the area.  I would consider flying to Canada where I heard the surgery is cheaper and just as good.  Also, I was a late bloomer and never developed much hair on my body.  Should I go to an endocrinologist?  What would that do?  Also, I have seen some websites that sell pills to reduce gyne.  Are any of them legit?

I have posted pics here

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n17/RTgyne/?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024