Author Topic: Here are my Pics. Please advise.  (Read 4611 times)

Offline windfactor

• Posting Member
Dear Members,

I am 29 years old. Grown up dealing with Gyne. Sacrificed a lot in life due to this - never went to a pool side party, never swam, never went to a beach, never wore a body hugging garment........ Did it all affect my confidence level ? - fortunately NO but yes life has been less enjoyable.

I have a decent physique otherwise. Here is the link to my pictures

http://community.webshots.com/user/windfactor

Members are requested to let me know how bad or good it is and what will be the best procedure to undergo. I am based in India, members can advise me on the best PS available and also the cost involved.

Guys I have had enough, help me.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
intermediate case, serious enough.  if you consult with a surgeon he'll tell you the technique he'd employ, excision or liposuction (really only for the softest tissue).  there are a few ps in india but you'd have to use the site feature on the region sub-boards, or google with specific focus on this url, to pull up names.  i don't know what local cost would run in rs but in the states it might run in the range of a quarter of a year's salary depending on payscale etc.  welcome to the site.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline windfactor

• Posting Member
Thanks !

any exercise will help ? Intermediate means 5/10?

Who ever started this website, God bless him !

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Your gyno is due to gland and fat. Working out and diet will help you only to reduce the fatty component.

Good Luck.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline windfactor

• Posting Member
What are the challenges in keeping the procedure to myself? can one manage on his own - the procedure, the healing process etc?

Offline Hypo-is-here

Dear Members,

I am 29 years old. Grown up dealing with Gyne. Sacrificed a lot in life due to this - never went to a pool side party, never swam, never went to a beach, never wore a body hugging garment........ Did it all affect my confidence level ? - fortunately NO but yes life has been less enjoyable.

I have a decent physique otherwise. Here is the link to my pictures

http://community.webshots.com/user/windfactor

Members are requested to let me know how bad or good it is and what will be the best procedure to undergo. I am based in India, members can advise me on the best PS available and also the cost involved.

Guys I have had enough, help me.

Where are you in India- nearest city I mean?

Offline windfactor

• Posting Member

Offline Hypo-is-here

Gynecomastia is caused by a hormone imbalance whether it is a permanent imbalance such as hypogonadism or a temporary one such as puberty.

Prior to having surgery it is wise to have your hormones evaluated.

Below is a link to an endocrinologist in Mumbai who might be able to help in this regard and might be able to put you in touch with a relevant plastic surgeon.

http://www.aacehost.com/pages/page.php?r=7409

I am not saying this guy can help- but he might be able to put you on the right track.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
exercise is usually good preparation for an op, but it will not reduce even the fat tissue component, since that is programmed to retain it even when the rest of the body loses weight, same as in women.  your case is better, more like a 2-3.  if you have success with a good ps, post about it later down the road.  
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 09:38:20 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Hypo-is-here

I have just had a chill down my spine...this thread has been good information central  :D

Offline windfactor

• Posting Member
Thanks guys!!

You have been a great help. Will keep you updated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024