Author Topic: Dr. Delgado VS. Dr. Bermant  (Read 3867 times)

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
Dr. Delgado VS. Dr. Bermant
Hey guys, i was wondering if you guys could enlighten me about which surgeon to choose for revision surgery.

I had my surgery 2.5 months ago and things are getting better but im not completely satisfied. I'm planning to wait 6months- 1yr to consider revision surgery.

im debating whether i should have the surgery with Dr. Delgado in SF or dr. Bermant in richmond. I am very close to SF so it would be easy for me to go to delgado, but for Dr. Bermant, i would have to fly, but he seems like he is the expert at revision surgery.... any feedback/suggestion would help. thanks!

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Re: Dr. Delgado VS. Dr. Bermant
The choice is yours. I understand from reading these boards that both Docs do alot of revisions are are both excellent choices. Since you live close to Dr. Delgado, why fly across the country?

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Re: Dr. Delgado VS. Dr. Bermant
I would stay local if possible.  I have been back to my PS4 times in the last 3 weeks for this and that.  Plus, most of the time, they want you to lay low for at least a week after surgery, so you don't get bleeding.  I just went on a business trip 2 days after a draining (not even full surgery) and when I got off the plane I had bleed through my shirt.  It was most likely from moving my luggage around, but I never felt like I did anything strenuous.  Go for local unless you can stay in Richmond long enough for a follow up visit.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024