Author Topic: 17 yrs old, Do I have a Gyne? URGENT!  (Read 6163 times)

Offline Mick17

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 09:00:06 PM by Mick17 »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yes you have it.  it hides pretty well, but there's a definite asymmetry favoring the left side.  this does not happen on normal chests.  

take some reassurance in the fact you're dealing with this.  you'll probably be talking to a plastic surgeon for the removal next.  good for you for doing it.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Mick17

• Posting Member
I m going fot ultra sound tomorrow.

I knew that I had the gyne, but my mom strongly denies it :-/

We have argued over this, she just says that I have too work out some more to get them in shape.

I was thinkin to get lipo suction for my chest area. I think that would work.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
I don't know much about ultra sound but I know that for 400 dollars you might as well put it towards the surgery...of course this is assuming that money IS an issue.  If you're rich I guess it doesn't matter.  It shouldn't take ultra sound to tell you anything...I remember reading posts where someone with glandular tissue had ultrasound done and it didn't tell them anything.  Anyway, from your pictures, I'd say you have gland...and in that case you're going to want more than just lipo.  Get educated before you rush into surgery.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
IMO it doesn't look that bad. Since it is a very small case and it does NOT have puffy nipples, then it isn't a big deal. Now, if you add a couple of puffies at the end of them then I think it is cause for alarm.

You could probably get away with lifting some weights and packing muscle onto the rest of your frame.

I'd try that B4 caughing up $$ for surgery. Plus, like others have said, it may resolve itself in time.

Offline rcbrown23

I agree with "HHH"

You have it and it favors the left side.

I'm my opinion, liposuction is NOT the way to go. I have a case that is similar, probably even smaller than yours, and I had lipo one year ago. It was a wast of money, it did not remove the gland, and now I'm spending another $4800 to have it fixed.

Take your time and find the right Plastic Surgeon to help you out. Let your mother read this forum.

Good luck           -Brown

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
Man "DONT" listen to them u dont have it, its normal to have some fat there..  All u need is to work out and pack on a little muscle. You DONT have it, And ur mom is right.  So go work out do push ups and chest excersies and u will be fine. Good luck

I STRONGLY disagree with the last two posts.  Take a look at the second page of the post I have in my signature...my chest looked very simlar to yours before I "worked out and packed on a little muscle" and you can see how much gland ended up getting removed a year later.

Offline Spleen

Yep, you gots it thought it seems localized to the left side.  Your right side could be true gland gyne, or maybe fat but the assymetry is definite tip-off.  Good luck.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
Read what I wrote and look again

Offline gynecomastiavictim

• Posting Member
You look perfectly normal. The way they look when you raise your arm tells me clearly that you don't have it. Just work out some and pack some muscles. PSs will try to get you satsfied and get the money out of your pocket. Please don't ruin your life.

DAVEO; what the heck you are talking about. You looked so much different than him. Your left side used to be so big in comparison to your right side. It is very normal to have minimal difference between body's sides.
got tired of being discarded

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
You're fine.  Ignore the zealots...
bear in mind this remark is made by a perv of the homosexual persuasion with a history of telling pic-posters how hot he thinks their t*ts are and how badly he wants to s*ck them.  i guess we must have different ideas of zealotry.    

If it hides pretty well, HHH, isn't it possible that it isn't really there?  
if i believed that, i would not have carefully explained why i think it is.  

Or that it's not worth paying several thousands of dollars to "fix"?
it's very true it could go away, but on the other hand if it's still there in a year or two, he may stun you by joining the 90% of the rest of us who feel it actually is, as clearly it concerned him enough to get the opinions.  
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 10:07:42 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Mick17

• Posting Member
I visited the ultra sound and explained that I might have Gyne.

Doctor watched my breast tissue with ultra sound and said that it is fat. he said that I dont have Gyne.

Maybe I will try to workout some more.

Thanks guys for opinions!  I appreciate it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024