Author Topic: Fat or Gynecomastia – My photos and info  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Young_Gun

• Posting Member
Hey everyone, another do I have a Gyno thread. Tried to take some clear photos, but I only have a web cam available right now.

Anyway, I have no idea what other information might be needed in helping having a guess wether I have Gyno or not, so I’ll just rattle off a few things about me.

Weight: 165lbs/75kg

Height: 173cm

Diet: I eat lots of small meals during the day, take away very often and generally eat good home cooked meals, but perhaps could be cooked in a healthier way, lots of Asian dinners, pasta dish’s, meats and so forth.

Exercise: NONE! I might do the odd walk when clubbing with buddies but that’s about it, every so often I may ride a mountain bike. I have never worked out, trained or gone to a gym.

For the last 2 years I have been working in an office, 6 some times 7 days a week. Have noticed a huge weight gain during this period.

Close Male Family: My younger brother is extremely athletic and has no signs of Gyno at all; he works out, and is very active. My father has a similar body to mine, when he used to hit the gyms; his chest had reduced a small degree. He never worked out hard enough, or was dedicated enough to be “buff”.

If need be I can try and take more photos from other angles, and some leaning over one’s.

Everyone’s, thought’s would be hugely appreciated.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 04:11:11 PM by Young_Gun »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Try pasting the direct picture links for forums in photobucket in your post.  There's a link under the pictures in photobucket that you can copy and paste that's already formatted for posting here.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 05:32:43 AM by Mr_Nip »
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Young_Gun

• Posting Member
*edit*

Sorry everyone, should be working for everyone now.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 04:12:01 PM by Young_Gun »

Offline joedead

• Posting Member
Young-gun,

Yep, it's a clear case of gyno.  Not too bad, I'd say, but probably annoying enough, eh?

Offline Young_Gun

• Posting Member
It’s quite annoying, as it’s just enough to be obvious and costly to remove  >:(

I assume liposuction wouldn’t be enough, and surgery is needed?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It’s quite annoying, as it’s just enough to be obvious and costly to remove  >:(

I assume liposuction wouldn’t be enough, and surgery is needed?

I'd say your assumptions are correct.  At your age it may also be beneficial to see an endocrynologist just to make sure nothing is still out of balance with your hormones.  The gyne can apparently sometimes return after surgery if the same imbalance that first caused it is still there.  In the end, surgery (lipo and excision) will be your ticket out of gynedom.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yes, gyno's there. Some fat and some gland. Seeing an endocrinologist can be a first step. Blood test can also be done. Good luRe: Fat or Gynecomastia – My photos and info
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by 11/20/06 at 14:22:59 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024