Author Topic: yet one more gyco!! :(  (Read 2254 times)

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, glad i found this website. and forum specially its good to share our pain so we can feel easy.

Than:
i have been same thing like you all. but i have only one side which is over sized and it is really noticeable by the first view. i been like this since i was 18yr old right now i am 25yr. i have been thinking about getting surgery. i have check my self with a plastic surgeon in my area and also with my family doctor. but i still do not have confidence in surgery. i am kind of lost. i had lot of acne problems between age of 16- 22 i still have some acne but not bad as early years. so during those years i used acne medicine called PROACTIVE. and i think b/c of that drug i have this side effect but i am not sure. nor the doctors.

Now:
i would like to get some solution since i have been planing to finish my college in 2yrs and get married. but before that i must take care of the situation. at my work place lot of folks have notice the difference and they think i am gay. and with that comes the jokes and stuff. but i have avoid it so far and i don't care. now my goal is to fix this in 1 yr and  get some solution. since last 2 yrs i have gained 20 lbs weight b/c i can't wear a t-shirt and go out for exercise or just to play.

i have just stumble upon a this link www.'diet aid of questionable value'.com and want to know if this stuff really works??

also my family doctor said there is no medicine solution for this you must have surgery. he was telling me to go with the Hollywood surgeons not the some local one. so now i can't decided what to do. also he said i am in right age to get this done since i can't have more physical growth.

another thing was suggested by the plastic surgeon that i visited was that i can't gain weight during and after surgery. means i have to keep the weight stable of lose. some

if you guys have some comments and answers please post  i am in desperate need for help.

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
man i tell you reading from net people say working out make it worst. since all the muscles are stretched and there are more room for fatty tissue. so i rather not do it u might want to run or do some lite exercise but not related to chest.

well its in this video

so check it out your self

http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary/gyn128k.html

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024