Author Topic: fluid build up?  (Read 2638 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
i am about go for surgery getting both lipo and excision, just curious is fluid build up a common thing with gyno surgeries, or does it happens rarely, i just saw some pics on this board, of a fluid build up case, it looks painful and kinda scared me about the surgery, anyone knows anything about this, please do let me know, ill be able to sleep better till the surgery, thanks a lot.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
its common to get fluid. i had it but not as much so had to get it draind, but some guys get so much fluid that it become a problem and must have it drained.
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I had to have mine drained once by needle a week after the drains were removed.  Neither the buildup nor the draining was painful, though. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

I did not have fluid build up the first surgery but the second I did. The doctor says cause he removed all the gland and fat it left a lot of empty space for fluid to collect and before, when he just did lipo, there was less space and more tissue to absorb the fluid. I had to have drains the second surgery cause of this. I wouldn't say it was painful but very uncomfortable and I couldn't shower for a few days even though the doctor said I could. It just was too uncomfortable for me. But not uncomfortable in a painful way.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024