Author Topic: Only had excision done the first time  (Read 4178 times)

Offline ducci23

• Posting Member
I had my surgery on Oct 23rd of '06, the PS just cut out the glad, no lipo. I'm pretty much healed now, and the puffiness of my nipples is still there..shouldnt the removal of the glad have taken care of that and can lipo now fix that??

BTW--im actually going next week for some more work..he said he still felt a little gland, and wants to do lipo now...

I know some people had both done, but he would rather take less at first then too much..and i understand that...i just wanna know if this move of doing lipo and maybe removing a little more glad will solve my problem.

I dont have pics...but any info/advice/experience would help me...thanks.

Offline mephistopholes

• Posting Member
I also think it makes sense that it's better to take out less than too much the 1st time.

Offline ducci23

• Posting Member
well i am 3 days from my revision surgery in which lipo was just done. From what I remember the PS said he only took out a few tablespoons of fat, and injected something to break up the scar tissue. So i'm sure i'm in the swelling stages now, but now i'm quite happy with the results...no puffiness, and my chest still has a nice shape to it.

I'll have to put up some pics soon..but so far im happy with the results...

let me know if you have any questions....i'll be happy to share all my experience...including being unhappy after just excision then going back for lipo.

Thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024