Author Topic: My Gyno  (Read 2436 times)

Offline outlawtas

Hey guys.

Long story short, I just had my 2nd Gyno operation. First was a disaster with an A*hole for a doctor who not only ripped me off, but gave me the wrong surgery. I had no breast tissue, only "glandular" gynecomastia. He gave me liposuction and left the glands alone (I was only 18 at the time, young dumb and intimidated by a "cosmetic" surgeon). This made me look worse, because now all the fat around my glands was gone, making my areola0 stick out even more. Anyways, 2 years later I'm finally getting this resolved properly.

I found gynecomasita.org and got in contact with Dr. Fielding. He preformed the surgery yesterday and all went well. I'm still bandaged up and in a small amount of pain. I was prescribed Tylennol 2's, but don't even need them so I didn't fill the RX. I'll be taking off the bandages in a couple days and I'll post pics. I have some from before and will take some after.

It was a great experience with Dr. Fielding and his team, they are extremely professional. I never thought that I could feel comfortable while someone is cutting pieces of my body out of me (I was under local anethesia) but Dr.Fielding made it more than bearable, even somewhat enjoyable! lol. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Anyways, pics to come in a few days. After that I won't post much, I just wanted to let you guys know what's up and if you had any questions you could pm me.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Congrats for the surgery.

One thing that surprised me is that you were under local anesthesia. Was that a request from you? Because Dr Fielding told me during my consultation that the surgery was always under genereal anesthesia. Please keep us posted about your results. I'm 2 months after the surgery and I have still alot of swelling, let say that I'm at 25% right now and I would be satisfied with 80-90% for the final results.

Good luck.

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
I'm 2 months after the surgery and I have still alot of swelling,

Is this usual to have swelling for such a long time???
I thought once you have surgery within a couple of weeks u will be out in the beaches njoying the life....
I have not undergone surgery so dont know a thing.....

Have a quick recovery outlawtas & G-Man99

ciao
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline desi

• Gold Member
after lipo, swelling is bound to occur... im not sure what happens after excision.. i had my swelling after lipo surgery for a couple of weeks...:)
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024