Author Topic: DO U HAVE GIRLFRIEND?  (Read 7751 times)

Offline greedthang

• Posting Member
hello

I was just wondering if u have girlfriend or wife. What they thought when they knew about the condition. I wanna have a girlfriend, but what happens if there is sex.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i had a girlfriend. she doesnt mind my gyne.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
None of my Ex GF's or my Wife of 15 years ever mentioned my gyne. If they dig you, gyne does not matter to them. Trust me dude!  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
some care, some don't, some it would depend on how severe your case is. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
I've never had a g/f because of my fear of rejection from my gyn. I've always been concerned about it I even tried to work out to get cut which of course the gyn was still there to hopefully get girls to look but my self conscious keeps telling me im too fat from that area. :(

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Why are you posting in this section. If you feel bad about your chest and choose to not have a life because of it, either do something about it or post in the sections that have guys that feel the same. This section is about embracing your chest not about hiding it from the world.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
my wife of 7 years never even mentioned it before.
I knew I had it, yet it never stopped me from taking my shirt off at pools, or whatever....
people thought I had more developed pecs...

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
It was intended to be firm. Even I have limited patience for some things. Dumping on the guys that see the world differently from the rest of the site is one of them. I am determined to make this section of the site a different experience. If I have to do some spanking so be it.

Merle

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024