Author Topic: Another do i have it?  (Read 3285 times)

Offline millerball

I am so embarrased by my nipples.. I have been to my doctor and she said that it was just pueberty(im 16 now, 13 at the time) and she said it should go away in a few months, but it has been about 3 years. The tissue or what ever it is, behind my nipple is not as big as it used to be, but my nipple is still the same size. When i squeeze them it all just feels watery. What can I do to make them smaller? thanks to any replies.

Offline Diesel

• Posting Member
Yep, you do. Looks like mainly a nipple thing.

Best thing to do is take some time to look around the forum and read other peoples stories and diaries, i'm sure you'll find many cases which were similar to your own. Then you can decide what action you need to take.

Offline millerball

ok. thanks for the reply.. im 16 and quite embarrased by it so... i dont think surgery is an option right now. Is their anything.. diet-wise i can do?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
basically no.  it could actually set them off more, though if you start making a surgery appointment in a few years you'll definitely want to work on your target weight, it'll improve the result and also make the work a little easier.  in the meantime if your looking for quick and dirty fixes, you could look into compression garments.  they won't let you hit a beach, but they might help conceal it a little 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hey Bro!! It looks like you've got the big areola and nipple thing going on. Go for a nipple and areola reduction. They will flatten out!! You may not need excision and lipo. Could be cheaper? In the meantime, get some puffy nipple tape, this will flatten them out. Just google "puffy nipple tape". I used it when I was younger to conceal my gyne... ;D

Offline headheldhigh01

hmm.  no side pic to go by, but i don't think the areola/nip thing is that bad, i bet it adjusts normally after excision. 

Offline headheldhigh01

here's what i just said on that subject on the main board. 
shame that couldn't be quantified somehow.  thing is, while i think it's worth a shot, i doubt it would help most people, i've seen lots of people talking about how they almost killed themselves trying to work theirs off unsuccessfully for years.  i know you said you're aware the gland tends to stay, but with real gyne, as opposed to pseudo, the nature of breast tissue is to retain fat in spite of weight loss, which is why women keep theirs.  but interesting to read, can't blame anyone for trying, and if it improved for you that's all good.  but for what it's worth, i don't think it will help 95% or more of the rest of us.

on the other hand, i don't think this speaks well for the poster: 
P.S. I never read the follow-up messages on this board, because I just don't dig the negativity, fey, flippant and hostile violence in many of the inevitable responses.
way to prejudge before you even read them.  if you're only interested in talking at people and not listening to them, you aren't giving them much reason to read anything by you. 

but since you have nothing to learn from the rest of us and don't care, this is just a waste anyway, right?    :-\
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 04:37:33 AM by headheldhigh01 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024