Author Topic: Finding a surgeon  (Read 2334 times)

Offline JeepKuntry

• Posting Member
Well I guess I'll give you guys a little intro.  I'm 26, 6'3'' and 218lbs.  I would rate my gyno as a 5 or 6 and both are proportionate.  My wife was very excepting but it still bothers me.  I mentioned gyno to my parents about 5 years ago and explained that the surgery would probably not be covered by insurance.  There excuse was they thought I was content with my manboobs.  I've have dieted down from 248lbs. and now you can notice my manboobs more.  I'm ready to bite the bullet and get the surgery done.  From my understanding there are actually groups that will assist in financing which I will need partially.  My goal after all this is completed is to compete in some amatuer mma shows.Right now I lift weights 3-4 times a week and do 3 nights of grappling.  My main question is does anybody know any doctors close to Knoxville, TN?  Also, if I'm looking on the net or phonebooks what specifically do I need to look for?

Offline ...

what groups help pay for this?!  :o

Offline JeepKuntry

• Posting Member
I guess groups wasn't the right wording.  What I meant to say is most places have financing available and I think even banks will do loans now!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024