Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ASAP......ME in UTTER DEPRESION.....How "BAD" is this?  (Read 3177 times)

Offline CrossXroad

I Really Dont know where 2 Start......
This is My FIRST POST in this Forum,....BUT that I am already TOTALLY UTTERLY "DEPRESSED" & Confused ??? :-[ :'( & Freaked Out with this Weird Physical deformity that I recently found out in my Body & the knowledge about this(deformity) that I RECENTLY discovered on the Internet & in Gynecomastia.org!!!

To give a little brief about me,...
1) I am from INDIA( N-E)
2) Currently about 32+ years age
3) Not yet Married( or any Relations)

As you all can  find out I am Totally depressed with this weird problem, I am MOST confused with What Do do  & How to Solve the Problem.........I AM VIRTUALLY at CROSSROADS of Confusion,..Hence I but want to seek HELP from this knowledgeable forum members!

HERE R MY PICS:

My Question:
1) HOW BAD is My Problem( in a scale of 1  to 10)
2) Is this Deformity all "FATS" or "GLANDS" ?
3) At this age(32+), what should be my due course of action to correct the aforsaid problem?
4) At this agee(32+),would be it BETTER to live with this problem forever My Life or If SURGERY is the ONLY option, What should be BEST for my case - Excision or Liposuction?
5) I Got Diabetes,& should this complicate my case?

Now,I sincerely deserve all your Help in fighting a problem,which is still viewed as a very weird problemin my  Area, SO PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!.......I Have come with Hopeful expectation  & Hopefully i would Like to see Light at the end of this DARK tumnnel,  which is tormenting(CONFUSING) Me like Hell!

Hope i would Not be disappointed.TIA to all the Kind Hearted who Helps !!!!

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Ok, first thing first, relax man.  There is light at the end of the tunnel, trust me.  You should be grateful that you now know what the condition is and that you found this site.  In your case, I would advise you to look into surgery if it is causing this much emotional distress.  Lipo and excision seem to work the best.  Never get just liposuction.  You could try to lower your body fat percentage but most likely that will not cure the problem.  As far as you having diabetes, that shouldn't be a concern when it comes to your surgery.  People with diabetes have surgeries all the time.  As long as you inform your doctor, everything will be ok.  Hang in there, you've got friends here that know what you are going through.

Offline CrossXroad

THANK you Very Much gabbyhey for the Quick Reply!

But I wonder WHAT is the REAL seriousness of the Problem that I am facing, i.e How "BAD" is My problem?
I am feeling a Lot of Mental Stress, since this weird problem is a Sort of taboo to discuss openly,so i Need all ur opinions!

BTW, if I were  to "MENTALLY IGNORE" the whole problem,would this mitigate the Core Problem (Gynecomastia-in this case) ? or Can i Live a Life Less burdened with such physical problem just by caring LESS!

I Have a 100 other Problems/issues in my Life than thinking for ever about this weird deformity that creeps from Nowwhere!!!!!!!

But whatever it is, I Need a REAL "TRUE" Advice How to Deal with this problem & a Technical feedback about the seriousness about the problem/trouble I am in.......THAT is What I ACTUALLY SEEK Here!!!

*More Comments/Advices WANTED!

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
i novice on this but i'd suggest lose some weight then see how it is, if still bad then go for the surgery

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hi CrossXroad,

First thing is NOT to panic.

There is a way out of this, but we need more details.  Don't jump into surgery yet, there are questions that need answering first.  Weight loss is almost certainly going to have NO effect on your boobs.

1.   How long have you had this condition?
2.   Do you have any pain or soreness in either of your boobs?
3.   Are you taking any medication .. anything at all?
4.   What is the state of your general health?

Your chest is about the same size as mine was before surgery.  I would rate it as a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10.  If you browse this site you will see that there are some people who have much larger boobs than yours.

Get back to us with those answers to the questions ... and don't worry .. you are among friends here and as someone has already said .. there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline Dadadaboom

• Posting Member
I'd say it's a 5. Your not that terrible, but surgery would definately make you look better. Someone suggested you lose some weight. That might help a bit, but I don't think you're fat - rather, I think you're flabby. I think you need to build muscle and tighten your body up rather than simply lose fat.

Offline gynogone

• Bronze Member
First, your English is amazingly good for being from India. 

I don't get your question exactly.  If you have alot of other problems, as you say, then yes, you could completely forget about gynecomastia...it won't hurt you physically, just doesn't look very "good", or "athletic" or "manly".  But I'm sure alot of guys have lived their whole lives with cases worse than yours and never let it bother them, if they even knew what it was at all.

If it bothers you, then you could probably get it fixed with surgery pretty easily.  YOu might want to lose a little weight beforehand.  That would help your diabetes also.  It's better if your skin is pretty tight beforehand. 

Offline outertrial

Your upper body is pretty flabby overall, try and lose some weight and hit the gym for a couple of months and youd have a better idea about it. For your body shape it doesnt look too bad.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
weight loss will not help real gyne. 

1) i'd call it a 4
2) a doc would have to examine you to say, but you'd have to see one anyway. 
3) surgery. 
4) you have to decide about living with it or not.  sounds like you don't like it any more than me though.  a ps would decide approach or combination depending on what's there which we don't know yet. 
5) i doubt it would cause a problem, the surgeon would know how to deal with that once you tell him, which of course you should. 

good luck man. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024