Author Topic: hi there help plz check pics  (Read 3206 times)

Offline acero

Hi i have been suffering from puffy nipples for a few years now. I used to smoke copius amounts of ganja but i dont drink or smoke at all now...I think the weed gave me gynecomastia i have attached some pictures. When i wear t shirts it make it look as if i have man boobs just because of my nipples. I get a lot of stick and i am fed up with it. Is there any alternatives to surgeory? please help.

I know it might not look bad but it was hard to get the right angle. I know some people have it real bad but even mild syndrome is extremely depressing.

thanks acero
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:28:46 PM by acero »

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Possible, did you have puffy nips before you used to smoke?  I hear that when you stop with the weed it will somtimes go away on its own.  I suppose as your hormones balance out.  Since yours could be fairly new, I would go see an endo, and see what they say about your hormone levels.  It seems that people that have recent onset of gyno have a lot more success treating it medically.

Offline acero

i have had it as long a i cant remember. I stopped smoking about  6 months ago. How do i see an endo will my dr. refer me?

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Yes, your Dr. should be able to refer you.  I'm not saying they will have a cure for you, but talk to them about your drug use.

Offline acero

there must be something i can do though other than surgeory

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Let me know when you find the cure.

Just make sure you dont waste any money on suppliments.

Your best bet is to see if you can possible nip them in the bud so to speak, but you should see a dr since anything that I've heard even remotly works, will need an Rx.

and..

Welcome to the forum...  Hope your stay is a short one.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024