Author Topic: Breast Growth Stories  (Read 22521 times)

Offline Teflon

• Posting Member
I wanted to post a link to this story.
I think this is a good place for it.
http://www.chesttalk.com/drupal/node/2682

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
link dont work teflon! it says access denied! :o

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
The link gets you to a page that does say access denied but if you look to the lower left...below the login....you'll see a button to create an account.

Roger

Offline Teflon

• Posting Member
The link gets you to a page that does say access denied but if you look to the lower left...below the login....you'll see a button to create an account.

Roger

Right.
Sorry about that. It's a free registration.

The story is about a man living in the near future when a chemical gets into the human food chain and by the end of the story 1 in 10 guys are growing breasts as a result with some of the societal prejudices and situational exploits included as part of the story. The main character undergoes this affliction (he grows breasts, large ones) and the story is in the form of his personal journals.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:10:26 AM by Teflon »

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member

Roger

Right.
Sorry about that. It's a free registration.

The story is about a man living in the near future when a chemical gets into the human food chain and by the end of the story 1 in 10 guys are growing breasts as a result with some of the societal prejudices and situational exploits included as part of the story. The main character undergoes this affliction (he grows breasts, large ones) and the story is in the form of his personal journals.

Sounds very similar to me.  Kinda like my life story hehe.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024