Author Topic: my Gynecomastia  (Read 2380 times)

Offline ihatemymanboobs

• Posting Member
well it started in maybe the 5th grade or so when weight started to pile onto me i always knew i had "manboobs" and trust me i always hated them  through junior high i played football basketball and a little baseball i worked out constantly but my diet was messed up which i think had something to do with it but my boobs still stayed i gave up on everything a year ago(im a freshman in high school) and i decided im not going to deal with this anymore so ive decided that now i done being a pussy im going onto a major diet and going to be working out 5 days a week i will contionue to show u my progress picture wise and through words i need the support and any advice anyone has for me thanks!

Offline ihatemymanboobs

• Posting Member
im just so devistated that thats really me it tears me up inside so bad :-[ :'(

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
No one on this site likes or has liked their manboobs, so youre not alone. Just pull yourself together, and decide its time to do something about it. First i recommend a good diet and lots of exercise, get your weight down, thats the first step. After you are in a healthy weight, then worry about what to do next. If there is still no improvement after your weight loss, start looking into surgery as an option and that will fix you up.

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Hey man, My guess is, that your will be able to reduce your gyne by at least 75% by loosing weight.  So Good luck on hitting the gym.

Here is my recommendatoin though.  Get a compression shirt from.. underworks etc..  and wear it as often as you can.  You said that you gained weight raipidly at one point, I dont know how recent that is, but since you seem young your skin should be elastic, but there is obvious sagging.  The sagging will probably result (if it hasnt allready) in stretch marks, and extra skin after you loose the weight.  Hopefully if you get the right support, and loose weight in a steady fassion and be able to avoid any extra skin.

I suspect that you do have a case of underlying gyne, but what I would do is..

Make a plan, find out what your "ideal" weight should be, then say make a promise that you will rid yourself of the condition by your 18th birthday (I'm assumeing your in your mid teens??)  try and loose around 8 lbs a month consistantly, then save your pennies and when you reach your ideal weight get the operation if you need it.  I dont think anything is more dissapointing that looseing alot of weight, and then realizing it did not improve your condition, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Dont judge your chest every day, be happy with building muscle and endurance, you will feel healthier over all.  Use the date you set as time to get surgery as your goal.  If you dont need surgery hurray, if you do, you expected it and you will avoid discrouagement of not getting rid of them with the weight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024