Author Topic: Question regarding GLAND EXCISION - HOW MUCH TO REMOVE? Dr. B? anyone?  (Read 3406 times)

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
I was just wondering if ALL the glandular tissue must be removed or should a tiny amount be left? coz im going on my 3rd surgery and i really dont want a 4th! ive already had excision only and lipo only, now im gonna combine it. 3RDS A CHARM! =)

thx guys

DrBermant

I was just wondering if ALL the glandular tissue must be removed or should a tiny amount be left? coz im going on my 3rd surgery and i really dont want a 4th! ive already had excision only and lipo only, now im gonna combine it. 3RDS A CHARM! =)

thx guys

It depends on the problem.  This is part of the art of male chest sculpture and why it is so important to be careful who you pick for your surgeon.  Sometimes more gland can be removed during  Revision Gynecomastia Male Chest Sculpture Operations. After surgery remaining firm tissues are typically a combination of scar and gland.  Options depend on the problem to be treated, how a patient healed, surgical techniques, skill of the surgeon, and many other factors.  Such issues are best explored during a consultation after an evaluation.

It is easier to take away than put back. Some small crater deformities can be revised.  For other large crater deformities after gynecomastia surgery, the deformity is just too great. Here is another deformity complication after another doctor's agressive liposuction.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024