Author Topic: my gyne? do i truly have it?  (Read 3315 times)

cody sockeye

im 14. I have had this condition since about the 4th grade, now im in the 9th. I'm not overweight. I'm trying to lose the thin layer of fat covering my body because i'm quite muscular lol  ;). anyway, I finally got the pics up, and Id just like some imput. My nips are usually really puffy, sticking out about an inch, but my house is really cold!

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Can you feel some hard tissue behind your nipples? It looks like gland behind...

cody sockeye

i do actually feel something hard behind it. See, the research ive done said it usually starts around 12-13 years old but mine started when i was 8 or 9...

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
As maywest posted, you're just 14. So, it's a bit too early to give a straight answer to your request. I'm no doctor indeed ... What you can still do is go and see a doctor and hear what he says. Make a blood test or more exams to see if there is something abnormal. Have a try ! Keep us posted

cody sockeye

i'm hittin the doctor thursday. do you think if my hormone levels were low theyd give me something to boost them in hopes of the condition receding, or do you think that after 5 years it would be too late?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
they won't but they should refer you to an endocrinologist who might, and actually the normal doc probably wouldn't do the testing.  gyne in the early years does happen. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024