Author Topic: first steps  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
First off, im 18.  5’8’’ish and 160lbs.  I am always on and off about seeing a doctor, going to a PS and all of that stuff.  Mainly for embarrassment, what do I say to family, im getting my boobs done?  (nobody knows that I have it)...

How private can this procedure be.  What should I do for my first steps.  I would like to get surgery.  I work out regularly but its just so hard when I get less motivated every time I look in the mirror.  So I am not over weight, but I do have fat around that area.  I don’t consider myself one of those people that think that a flat chest is the way to go.  I don’t care if my chest protrudes, as long as it doesn’t stick out the only way gyno makes it.  Ya no?..I feel like I have a gland issue because I can see the muscle, and it kinda has that classic roller coaster effect that the gland makes on the sides of the chest.

So what would you guys suggest.  First see my regular doctor?  Its just so aggravating.  My dad would see it on the insurance if I go to a plastic surgeon.  I don’t really know how to explain something like this to my parents.  Unless its explained as a medical condition or harmful to me.  Meh..

Suggestions are welcome      

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You will need to make your concerns known to yoour parents. Perhaps your family Doctor can open that door for you.

With respect to anyone else, if you feel an explanation is needed, Just say: "Had a growth removed, fortunately non-malignant. Thanks for your concern."

With respect to such personal matters, My Grandmother used to say: "Your real friends don't need an explanation, your enemies won't believe it anyhow."
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024