Author Topic: Remove all or part of the glandular tissue?  (Read 1754 times)

Offline finwe

Hello,

I am 26 years old and next month I am going to take my second gynecomastia surgery. The first time was 3 years before and that time only glandular tissue was removed, not lipo. This time will be the same, because I am quite ripped.

My question is if I should tell the doctor to remove all the glandular tissue or just a part. He says that the usual is to leave a little bit, but that there are doctors who remove all the tissue. The problem with this is that the nipples could seem like "buried".

I think that in the first surgery the doctor didn't remove enough tissue, because I've never be happy enough with the results, despite it is now much better that it was. But I think as well that my gyne has got worse from the first surgery. So, If now I remove all the tissue, I will be able to forget this forever. Moreover, my pectoral muscle is big, and I don't want my nipples allways going in the first place. I want an absolute plain chest.

Does anyone remove all the tissue? is this so bad? any suggests?

thank you in advance, I really don't know what to do, I want to forget all this nightmare!! :'(

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
This subject has been covered many times.

All mammals have breast tissue, even males.

If all the breast tissue is removed there will be a crater deformity left in its place.

The best result will be to get a well qualified cosmetic surgeon and since he is actually sculpting the chest, lets not tell the artist what to do.

It is unwise to limit the surgeon in any way. let the surgeon do whatever they think is needful as the procedure progresses. If you set specific goals or limits you are handicapping your surgeon.
Grandpa Dan

Offline xelnaga13

There was a surgeon on here not too long ago that posted about this topic. He stated that in order to remove all estrogen responsive breast tissue you would have to remove everything, including the nipple. Which may be necessary in cases of cancer, but not for cosmetic surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024