Author Topic: Scar tissue behind nipple suckkkkksssss  (Read 20640 times)

Offline monterojl

• Bronze Member
Im 8 weeks post op...My left pec has little scar tissue but i can live with it, looks much beter than pre op...But my right nipple has scar tissue the size of a medium marble.....and makes my chest look worse than before the op.....Ive had this tissue for the last 4 weeks...and its still the same size....WTF.....im so obsessed with it, i catch my self pinching the damn scar tisssue all day long.....What to do????

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
well ur supposed to message it to get rid of it... and after a while if it doesnt get better which it should then u can get shots that break up and dissolve the tissue

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
i had scar tissue the size of a walnut, all of a suden it went down to a size of a small marble, before you know it it will just go down on u

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
gyno, at what time did this immediate minimisation occur?

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
9 weeks here and the same problem.

I have started to wear my binder again and have stepped up the massaging to see if it helps.  No worries though.  It will either diminish in time or the doc will remedy.

Relax you are on you way.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
i massaged lliek crazy for a month, then gave up and stop paying attention for about 2-3 weeks then thats when i noticed it.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
i catch my self pinching the damn scar tisssue all day long.....What to do????

dude...doesnt that hurt?
if i did that to mine i'd be in agony...and im 12 weeks post op
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
i massaged lliek crazy for a month, then gave up and stop paying attention for about 2-3 weeks then thats when i noticed it.

So that was like  8 weeks post-op or what?

Offline monterojl

• Bronze Member
i catch my self pinching the damn scar tisssue all day long.....What to do????

dude...doesnt that hurt?
if i did that to mine i'd be in agony...and im 12 weeks post op

[/quote

It does hurt after a while, hehe.....but im so obssesed with it i cant help it.....Im 8 weeks post op, is it too soon for Kenalog shots?

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
yah scar tissue is a really slow process but it does break down.

Offline MikeM24

• Posting Member

I agree with this completely. I think I was over massaging. I was always massaging one side of my chest more than the other and ironically the side i wasn't massaging looked better than the one i was. I think I was doing it too often and to the point that I actually aggrevated the tissue and made it more swollen. I then stopped massaging all together and the bigger scar shrunk down.

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
yah scar tissue is a really slow process but it does break down.

Please dude, at what week did you see the major change?

Offline MikeM24

• Posting Member
i takes a while, honestly like most doctors say it can up to a final year before you really see the final results or close to. It's individual I'm sure but it can take up to a year to get it to were your pretty happy in my opinion. I'm close to a year now and mine has shrunk down to a point where it doesn't bother me at all like it did say 4 months post op. There's a very small amount left, maybe that we will even breakdown eventually.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member

I agree with this completely. I think I was over massaging. I was always massaging one side of my chest more than the other and ironically the side i wasn't massaging looked better than the one i was. I think I was doing it too often and to the point that I actually aggrevated the tissue and made it more swollen. I then stopped massaging all together and the bigger scar shrunk down.

I'm starting to think this way as well. Especially with the self destructive way that some people on here "massage" their scar tissue.  My doctor never told me to massage anyway.

Offline MSJ108

6 weeks post op and still have hard scar tissue behind right nipple. I can feel it going down though. Each day it gets better. Hang in there it 'll go away!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024