Author Topic: 3 1/2 month post op Dissapointed  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
thought i would have better results, I still have scar tissue and i believe/pray to God that the puffyness is from scar tissue so im not to dissapointed in the nipple sitiuation, but rather i still kinda have a breast shape.

Ecspecially on my left side.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:25:50 AM by Gyno 44 »

Offline ahm2307

• Posting Member
Honestly, I don't see any asymmetry...I certainly wouldn't scrutinize you if I saw you at the beach and I doubt anyone else would. You look perfectly fine, just need to hit the gym and you'll be AOK.

If you think otherwise, you can always have a follow-up lipo. Just consult your surgeon.

Offline ddrop

• Bronze Member
I don't see a proble, like 50% guys without gynecomastia look like you. I never would have noticed anything a believe me since i had gyno i always check out guy's chests. it sounds gay i know but it became almost a reflex :D

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
yah i work out a lot prlly 5-6 hours a week plus cardio i do prlly 3-4 miles a week in running for cardio

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
3.5 months is not much...if you still have scar tissue in 9 months then you can start to be concerned. But even then they can treat it, so there is no need to worry.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
your chest looks very normal...
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024