Author Topic: When can I go back to school after surgery  (Read 2652 times)

Offline mike227

• Posting Member
Im getting the surgery done on a wen. and was wondering if i will be able to go back on the following Monday. I have a mild case just puffy nipples so probably wont have to get libo.

Offline Aperture

• Silver Member
That'll be fine.  Just make sure you don't get bumped into and you take care of your chest whilst you're outside.  Your movement might still be limited but it should be ok.

DrBermant

Im getting the surgery done on a wen. and was wondering if i will be able to go back on the following Monday. I have a mild case just puffy nipples so probably wont have to get libo.

Many of my patients are back in school the day after surgery.  However, such fast recovery depends on the problem to be treated, skill of the doctor, surgical techniques, and many other factors.  Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia surgery without liposuction typically does not look good.  Check out examples of your doctor's techniques for that specific variation of male breast enlargment to understand the quality of sculpture and how much bruising and swelling his / her patients typically have.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024