Author Topic: drinking alcohol?  (Read 3444 times)

Offline EvDog

• Posting Member
yes, i was just wondering if drinking alcohol would have any effect on the healing progress and the outcome of the surgery?  now im not talking about interaction with meds, because i am almost out of those, but the actual physical healing process.

Offline as400

• Silver Member
If you can manage a week without it then try, especially if your taking post op pain killers.

After that, well mines a pint mate, cheers!  ;D
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
I'm quitting that shit for a while, couple of months. Though after a while it probably makes no difference to the healing.

I'm just sick of wasting money, health, memories and emotional regret... on getting wasted.

It's cool to have a few pints, few beers, whatever, but I'm really done with the whole drink-til-ya-drop nonsense.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline thetodd

i was drinking two weeks post op no problem, and pulled some clunge on friday

And she never noticed my scars, result! My chest was stinging like buggery when i woke up though (and my arse once i got home to my throne)

Well pleased with my results ;) feel well confident out n about now
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
My chest was stinging like buggery when i woke up though (and my arse once i got home to my throne)

Lol, did I read that right?

Offline unsure101

• Bronze Member
I'm not sure if im reading it right either....  but i think he means his arse was sore when he went to the toilet because of drinking so much.

.. i could be wrong though  ???

Offline thetodd

exactly what i meant, vodka redbulls dont lay well in my stomach :)

Offline EvDog

• Posting Member
sounds good!  cuz im going camping and my family tends to drink whilst camping but i dont think ill get college-level schwasted just cuz i dont want to like fall over or get hurt and make the swelling com up more than it already is!  but if you think i can knock back a couple brewskis then alrighty!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024