Author Topic: Compression vest vs under armour shirt?  (Read 7100 times)

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
Hey guys,

I am a bit caught up in the terminology here....but whts the difference between a compression vest and an under armour shirt?

I hope the one I am wearing right now is a compression vest , coz thts wht i m supposed to wear

Offline wantridofgyno17

• Silver Member
Compression vest is just a type of garment, a vest which is made of quite elastic material which tightly compresses the area which it covers.. Underarmor is a brand of clothing, and generally speaking is again quite a tight elastic garment - however if you're using this post-operation you'd be better to get a proper garment designed for the job, it'll also more than likely give you more effective compression.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
Hey guys,

I am a bit caught up in the terminology here....but whts the difference between a compression vest and an under armour shirt?

I hope the one I am wearing right now is a compression vest , coz thts wht i m supposed to wear

under armor shirt is like a tight fit t-shirt that you wear during workouts, etcs. itstight but not as tight as a compression vest. if you got what ur wearing from ur doctor, i would assume its a compression vest. What are you wearign now? Do you have a picture?
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024