Author Topic: Post Surgery question  (Read 1942 times)

Offline WayneGro

Hi all,

I am now 7 days post op and am just a little concerned.  I had lypo of fat tissue in  chest and removal of gland. FYI- the left part of my chest was more fatty and had more gyne gland thatn my left side.

My concern is that my let side still seems slightly larger, however, it seems to be more hard at the moment than my  right side. And numbness coincides where it is hard.

can it just be swelling/scar tissue that is making it look and feel bigger because more fat/gland tissue was remved on that side??

s the hardness under the nipple/ nmbness normal??

thank you

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
10 days post op here myself i had no feeling below my nipples area, now i can kinda feel my finger running over it so i suppose its normal process but i have asked something similar in this post : https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22669.0 some pictures as well, do you have any pictures of your post op ?

Offline WayneGro

I dont have any.. but yours looks totally normal and fine!

Offline gyne_nomore

• Posting Member
My doc said I should not judge the results until at least 6 weeks after the surgery.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Preop it was my right side that was much larger, but post op it is my left side that is slightly larger.  I have more lumps and bumps on my left side since the beginning so I'm hoping as those lumps start to dissipate that my left side will go down.  But really, even if I ended up with my current results the only person who could tell it's slightly bigger is me!  I also noticed improvements when I started to massage 5 minutes per day at week 4.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024