Author Topic: Is 85,000INR ($1918.30usd) with Dr. Jain the best I can get in Asia?  (Read 2083 times)

Offline perplexion

Anybody know of a better doctor or a better price closer to Beijing than Bombay?

I'm currently trying to decide which country and with which doctor to have surgery. Right now I am in China but have to leave soon to renew my visa and I am planning on going somewhere in Asia to finally get this done. Korea seemed like the obvious choice since it is such a short plane flight from me and they are apparently all addicted to plastic surgery there but, like in China, there doesn't seem to be much English language information about available doctors and their track records. India and the Phillipines seem to have the most information and the most specialized doctors so I tried emailing a few of the recommended doctors from each country.

Apollo Chennai actually looks the most promising but i wasn't able to get a hold Dr. Ramachandran (his email I found on this forum gave a delivery error and I never heard back when I tried using the hospital's general inquiry form)

I emailed a Dr. Gannaban in the Phillipines who had one recommendation here and she quoted me $2000usd for a hospital and $4000 for a private clinic. I would prefer someone with more of a track record that I can verify but she is still a possibility

Dr. Benny Herbosa seems to have great reviews here (though the threads always switch to tagalog after a few sentences) but he didn't seem all that professional in his email and some of his post op pics were worrisome so I don't know)

Dr. Jain was the most thorough in responding to my questions and asking me his, and he seems to have a great reputation here. He said I have severe gyne, and can't use the general ward since I'm not a national so the inclusive price would be 85,000inr. I didn't think my gyne was that bad so it was kind of a shock to hear him say that.

Anybody else I should get in contact with before I make a decision?

Offline rahul123

• Posting Member
dude.........even i went to Dr. Jain........and he told me the same thing that i have Severe Case........but total cost he told me was Rs. 75000.......i am posting my pics in my topic.........just post your pics too.......so that we can have a judgement...........

i dnt wanna doubt anything.....as he has a very good reputation nation wide.........but still dont wanna take any chances.........

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024