Author Topic: If the bra fits wear it  (Read 21405 times)

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Thank you to this website. My back feels much better now.

For some time my wife has been telling me to play with my own boobs when I touch hers. I told her I know mine have grown, but they are not that big. She told me to try on her bra. It blew me away that I could fill it out.

I made a change at work, now I bend over a lot. My back has been hurting due to the weight of my boobs.
After searching on the internet, it was recommended here to wear a sports bra during the day, and a regular bra at home. My wife and I talked about it, and we decided since I have 46B boobs and back pain that I should wear a bra. I really didnt like the idea, but man what a difference. Much less pain and no more bouncing. Before wearing a bra, I did not even realize how much they hurt and bounced around.

I bought a regular bra, but they did not have sports bras that looked like they would fit me. My wife is taking me shopping to buy some. She wants me to try several on in the store. Since I got the regular bra, she has ordered me out to several stores wearing it. She says no one will notice, and who cares if they do. Scares me, but I guess I should get used to it as it looks like I will be wearing a bra for some time.

If the bra fits, wear it. Its much better than not wearing one.

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
If you feel better wearing a bra, go for it. Its even better when your wife is supportive of the issue.

And really, I doubt if the general public sees/cares/wonders what you're wearing under your shirt.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A 46B would most likely be a 2XL. Many stores do not have athletic bras in this large size. They may come rated for different levels of activity. The ones for very strenuous activity are tight as hell! Start with one rated for light to moderate activity which will be more comfortable.
Grandpa Dan

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi guys .wal,mart has the danskin sports bras in 2x thats what i usually get for work and wear a 1x at home and about, as work is not too physical. they fit well under a t shirt or a tank top. and if someone see the band under the arms , who cares anyhow i have not had any remarks as of yet and i have been wearing a bra for 6 months now.i do go places where many men group like the junk yard , so far so good. anyhow good luck finding what you need. Bro`s in Bra`s.

Offline Del

• Bronze Member
 At 38D ,height67inches,waist36inches; what would you guys wear to be less conspicuous.
 del
Del

Offline walt

• Gold Member
enell makes a "male chest binder" or get a spoprts bra designed for heavy activity that will tend to flatten more. good luck.

Offline Del

• Bronze Member
  Many thanks for advise WAIT. The sports bra I just bought fits well and I do look and feel much better.
 Del

Offline walt

• Gold Member

aboywithgirls

DMyl I've tried many different types of compression garments but having very female shaped 38 DD/E, I now won't leave the house without a bra on. As a matter of fact the first thing I do out of bed is put my bra on.When you're as busty as we are, people can't help but see your chest. By wearing A bra, I can be comfortable and make the "girls" look a little better in the process.

Offline Del

• Bronze Member
Since I I wrote that  about sports bras  I found that they were not as comfortable  as first thought  and moved on to fitted bras. My breasts are very feminine and I wear a bra all day . I guess  that the response went into an older topic  and we were suggesting to Hammer that he should bite the bullet and go for a proper fitting.  My bra is visible under  my tops  because of my size, but  any problems are with others not  with me ,but I am discrete where possible.  In any case my friends know  that I have large breasts.

aboywithgirls

Del, I too try to be discrete as possible with my breasts. Not because I'm ashamed of my girls but I've found that the "girls" can be a distraction.

Last Halloween, I went out in drag with my wife and another couple. Well...not only my breasts but my hips and but give me a feminine shape. I can usually hide my shape fairly well in a pair of pants and baggy shirt, sweaters ect... But, this time I was out in a low cut, curve hugging little black dress of my wife's. With a blonde wig and 5 in heels. Our waitress came up and asked for our drink order. When she got to me, I ordered a beer. She heard my voice and immediately looked down at my cleavage. Now she was not being rude.  I know she couldn't help herself. How a guy with 38E breasts will naturally create such nice cleavage. I know she was just wondering how I had created the illusion. I was honest and open and told her that it's not an illusion but a medical condition. She was so apologetic for gawking at my breasts and we ended up with a free round of drinks.

My point is that most reactions a have received about my breasts have been positive ones with a few negative. But either way when the "girls" are out there,  people tend to see your breasts and not you.

hammer

I'm up here, not down there! Isn't a saying just for woman when it comes to guys equipped with "big girls"!

I also have a lot of cleavage, but I have never let it show. That is why I also wear minimizer bras, as they do help a lot. I always say that I have DDs but I know that there bigger, I'm having a hard time admitting it. I can use them as hand Warner's in this cold Minnesota winter, as I can completely cover my hands with them!

Here's a link to my pictures,

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/2/my-story-after-all-these-years/?action=dlattach;attach=11365;image

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/2/my-story-after-all-these-years/?action=dlattach;attach=11367;image

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/2/my-story-after-all-these-years/?action=dlattach;attach=11369;image

Offline Del

• Bronze Member
I agree Hammer and I try to be as discrete as possible and  not show my cleavage. I never wear any  feminine clothes, and wear loose fitting clothes  when possible outside.

hammer

Del, I've been saying "I've lost my boys, I've got two big girls, but I'm still a guy"!

Like the Brad Paisley song, "my eye brows aren't plucked, there's a gun in my truck, oh thank God I'm still a guy"! And I add that my truck is 4 wheel drive. I'm in Minnesnowda so 4 wheel drive is really nice to have!

aboywithgirls

That's exactly what I felt like. The waitress was checking me out! It felt weird. I didn't mind it. I'm sure for her it was like a train wreck. She couldn't look away. It definitely showed me how the other half lives.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024