Author Topic: need opinion,  (Read 1383 times)

Offline tomtwotone

excuse any misspellings and my punctuation.....

So I got my surgery with Dr Dr. Silverman, very friendly and likable guy. I recommend him, anyways so i got my surgery at 1pm Thursday the 21st. It is now 2pm on the 24th.

I saw my chest for the first time last night before my first shower since surgery. My abdomen and ribs were really swollen, as was my chest. Which i expected and I'm fine with (gotten surgery before, and had multiple tattoos and piercings, so i understand it takes time for the body to heal) however just noticed my right side was a little bit filled up and hot to the touch when i applied bacatracin, needed your opinion on whether or not to contact the doctor or what.

I have an appointment in two days so I thought I would just wait to contact him, any opinions?

Offline tomtwotone

this is the photo

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
You've already seen your doctor so this is coming in late, but I also had swelling under my arms and I was really sore on my rib cage. I'm now at 3 1/2 weeks and all the swelling has gone down but i'm still sore in some places especially under my pecs near my rib cage.

What did your doctor say?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024