Author Topic: My Surgery is COMPLETE!  (Read 1720 times)

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
The day finally came today.  Had surgery this morning.  I wasn't nervous at all.  To be honest, Dental work has made me more nervous in the past.  After the IV, all I remember laying down in the Operating Room, then waking up feeling tired.

It was really easy and seemed super quick. In and out.  The only issue I had is when I woke up, my chest was burning, but went away when I told the recovery nurse.  My chest feels a little sore like a good chest work out.  No drains! that was something that I wasn't looking forward to.  Even with the pads and vest on, I can tell a difference so far.  But its only been hours since I've been home. 

The biggest surprise. The PS said I didn't have any breast tissue. (cali law, they have to send in a sample to test for cancer cells)  But he said there was none to take out and test. It was only fat. which makes sense cuz my chest didn't look like others with true gyno.  My chest seemed more fatty, but would never burn off. Trust me i did everything to burn it off.  The fat was always there.

Now I am at home resting.  I got my lovely wife taking care of me.  Watching movies and typing my post-op story.  No pains really, just soreness.

To all you guys that still have moobs, please save or borrow and get this done.  Getting my wisdom teeth pulled was worst than this. This was a breeze just like others have said. Just recovery time. 

This site is a great resource and I plan to stay on to help guide others.

-Bryan

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
Congrats, Mrbigmoobs! You'll have to change your name to MrNoMoobs, now  ;D

Take it easy and here's to a full and speedy recovery! I'm surprised you're even up now. I laid in bed and slept that first day.

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
Yeah, the PS said they use a combo of local and general anesthesia. So they only used a min amount to put me out.  I didn't feel sick, just a little tried.  but I am fully awake and I feel great!  Can't wait to go out in the world now.

Offline annoyed30

• Posting Member
Congrats man.  Post some pics once you are allowed the chance to peak at your new chest.  Hope the rest of the recovery is just as easy for ya.  Im 3 weeks post op today.  I feel 90% at this point....all that really lingers is a little tightness from moving certain ways, but it in no way prevents me from doing anything.  You wearing a compression vest? 

Offline mrnomoobs

• Posting Member
I will defiantly post some before and after pics.  No pains, just tightness and soreness like you said when I make certain movements.  I feel great, way better than I expected at this point.  yeah I got a vest on.  It doesn't bother me at all.  I can totally tell the difference when I see myself in the mirror.  I am so happy I got this done.  I can't wait to start wearing t-shirts and go out in the world.  I have been trying to cover myself for so long. It feels great to see flatness on my chest for once.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024