Author Topic: Puffy post surgery (glandular with swelling)  (Read 1616 times)

Offline scottsurgery

• Posting Member
Hi guys, I'm about 20-25 % body fat right now and I had purely glandular gynecomastia, I do have a little fat under my chest and gut but not that much.

Its 1 week post surgery and my nipples are smaller but still puffing out, is this fluid?

I feel pretty damn good so far!

The glandular mass under my nipples was definately removed. I wore a tensor for compression for the first week and wear it now at night time.

Any thoughts, will puffiness go away?
How long before your puffiness went away after a purely glandular surgery?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 03:12:43 PM by scottsurgery »

Offline scottsurgery

• Posting Member
Serious guys I need some affirmation. Feels like there is still bump under my nipples, its 11 days post op, I saw that they removed some or most of the gland tissue but they are currently puffing the same.

Is this just swelling?
Been freaking out about this.

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
It's probably just swelling.

I had both, lipo and excision, but right after surgery, maybe for a couple of days, my chest was flat as a pancake. Then it started swelling, not bad, but if definitely looked different.

It's alarming to see so many changes going on in such a short period of time, but it's normal. Your body is going through the healing stages so the chest area is going to look different from day-to-day.

I'm past four months now, and things are more settled and looking pretty even, but I still feel soreness -- but maybe that's from my workouts, LOL -- and my nipples itch, but appearance wise everything is not changing as much as it did.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024