Author Topic: Boobands ? Useful?? Anyone with experience?  (Read 1093 times)

Busted (and happy)

I cannot give any personal experience of booband nor do I actually have very large "friends" or feel undue feelings to have to be completely covert.
Boobands can easily be be found on Amazon and having stumbled across them by chance it struck me that some on here might find them useful for disguising bra outline, getting breast tissue out of the armpit.
I would think that combined with a bra they would be a darn sight cooler and more comfortable than a binder (I don't have any experience of these either)
It looks as if it would prevent upward movement and together with an underwired should provide good immobilisation without compressing breath tissue to any great degree

Shared in case it might help anyone out there
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 01:36:58 PM by Busted (and happy) »

Offline Johndoe1

It's British and ships from the UK for those in the US. 20 pounds is price. Not sure of the going exchange rate to US dollars. Looks interesting. Any of our British friends know anything about it?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

Amazon US has what I think your talking about called BOOBUDDY.  Support Band Sports Bra Alternative. 
$25. - 40 dollars 

Busted (and happy)

I am British and only know what I posted.
BooBuddy looks similar.
Edit: I discovered in the Amazon UK bumph that both names are used and the main photos seem to be the same. 
I think it may be exactly the same product. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 10:16:41 AM by Busted (and happy) »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024