Author Topic: 2 Months Post Op - still feel gland in there  (Read 3412 times)

Offline fixme

• Posting Member
Hey ya'll,

I had my lipo + excision about 2 months ago and at first it looked awesome. But every week since week 3 or 4 its been getting saggier and saggier. Like gravity is pulling the boobs back out of me. And now I swear I can feel some think gunk in there, like before - there's less, but its still 'booby' like.

Could this come back in as soon as 2 months? I thought you went in, had surgery, and it was over. I don't like the idea that I only got to feel good for 3 weeks outta this...

Am I being paranoid? Would doing more cardio help? Any experience would be great help.

Thanks.

Offline billybob2

• Posting Member
thats because scar tissue forms and doesnt go away for 6-12 months =\ iv got a big hunkin chunk of scar tissue on my left side and a little on the right. It's not very noticeable though since I've got a solid build. It'll probably take a whole year to fully go away.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 09:21:34 PM by billybob2 »

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
fixme

before and after pictures???

Offline fixme

• Posting Member
Thanks for sharing, BB2.

I havent talked to my doctor about it yet, I flew out or province to have it done and cant get a follow up with him. I'm really hoping that it's scar tissue, like you say, I'll find out more when I call the Doc. I don't know if I've got hormone issues, I'm a pretty solid guy, muscly, so I don't think I'm underproducing testosterone. And like Floyd Landis, I've never used any 'product' to enhance myself - as iside from ephedra and caffiene, consumed in an attempt to make the 'moobs' go away. Could that give a guy man boobs? I've used it on and off for a few years....

I'll try to get some pics, I don't have any befores, unless the surgeon can email the ones he took to me. I'll check.

Thanks for wisdom

thats because scar tissue forms and doesnt go away for 6-12 months =\ iv got a big hunkin chunk of scar tissue on my left side and a little on the right. It's not very noticeable though since I've got a solid build. It'll probably take a whole year to fully go away.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024