Author Topic: MrHappy's Story, pre / post op  (Read 4287 times)

Offline MrHappy

• Posting Member
           Well as you all know and see I am a new member to this site. So by this point you also know I have Gynecomastia. Yeah this isn't the best thing for a guy to have. It affects us men in so many ways that most people wouldn't understand or quite frankly give a sh*t ;). Anyways I have had this my whole life ever since I could remember, and there hasn't been 1 day when I dont think about my chest. I constantly find ways to hide it somehow, I avoid public appearences as much as possible because I'm so worried about someone commenting on the way my chest looks. My relationships with family, friends, and my girlfriend are getting affected by my moods because of how disgusted and frustrated I am with myself. After all the time in the gym and healthy diets I have used it has never changed the way my chest looks. If it wasn't for my girlfriend I wouldn't know where I would be right now. She means a lot to me and has helped me significantly through all of this, shes great. But as of a few weeks ago I decided to put all of that behind me and take the final leap towards surgery. With help from family I was able to take out a loan to pay for the costs. I scheduled a consultation with a surgeon from Maine, which is where I live. After the consultation I made the choice to have him do the surgery. He seems like he knows what hes talking about. I also had the privilage to talk with one of his previous patients. The former patient seemed very happy with the results he got and said the surgery is worth every penny. That shed some light on this for me. I had my surgery scheduled for April 23rd, which gives me a couple weeks to get prepared. I'm nervous as hell to be honest. This is a very big step for me so I am praying to God things go well. Anyways I will be posting more as the time gets near to April 23rd, as well as post op to give everyone that is still debating on surgery an idea of how things will pan out. I will do my best to get before and after photos as well. 8)

Thanks,
-J
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 12:28:18 AM by MrHappy »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
So....

How did your surgery go dude?

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Cole1992

• Bronze Member
  • Got that problem off my chest :) (pun intended)
He's probably too busy at the beach to bother with a gyno forum.
R.I.P. Gyno 2004-2009 :) Good Riddance. Pics here: http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/Cole1992/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024