Author Topic: Here are my gals ....  (Read 8761 times)

hammer

It's not about the way I role, it about the purpose or mission of this form! Acceptance of having gynecomastia does not mean (living full time as a woman) or becoming a crossdresser either! There are many forum for those "activities" or what ever you want to call them!

This forum has 2 missions! 
1st is to help men understand what gynecomastia is and to get surgery if that is what they what to do.

2nd is to help the men accept it if surgery is not what they what or can not do. If they decide that support is needed we are here to help with bra selection as well and to understand that bras are to support breast not just for women.

The facts are everyone is born with breast tissue! As we all know there are different things that cause male breast enlargement!  Just because you get male breast enlargement does not make you a woman, after all you still have that darn prostate!

So if you think you have become a woman or you just like to pretend to be one, there are other forums that are just for you!

I've talk to others (outside of the forum) who have left the forum just because of the number of guys who thought that they needed to wear more woman's clothing just because it "fits better now" or feels good!

aboywithgirls

Hey, it might be a "women's " swimsuit but it works awesome for my needs which are coverage and support. I already wear a "women's " bra, panties, and support hose so...why not?
The root of all of this is the same. I have feet, so I wear shoes. Everything else follows the same logyic.

Are they also women's shoes too?

This comment seems unnecessarily salty.  

That's the way he rolls. Anyone who does not conform to his way of thought is subject to a snarky or salty comment. Everyone is different and he needs to realize that.

(I expect a salty reply)

I am simply informing members here about what has helped me. I will add that women's shoes dont help me. However if I did have a problem with my feet, and someone suggested that I try them, I may look into it.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I DO wear women's shoes! I have narrow feet with a high arch, and sometimes I have a better selection in the women's section. The last cowboy boots I bought are "ladies", and I have worn ladies' athletic shoes in the past. Hey, if the shoe fits, I'm willing to wear it!!! I just don't get the girliest-looking pair.

Offline Busty

If the shoe fits, wear it.
I guess that goes for bras, too, at least for those of us lucky enough to have our cups runneth over.

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
If the shoe fits, wear it.
I guess that goes for bras, too, at least for those of us lucky enough to have our cups runneth over.

I couldn't agree more, since I choose not to hide the fact that my cups runneth over, I have chosen to mostly dress and present in a feminine way. It's my choice and it works for me.

aboywithgirls

I DO wear women's shoes! I have narrow feet with a high arch, and sometimes I have a better selection in the women's section. The last cowboy boots I bought are "ladies", and I have worn ladies' athletic shoes in the past. Hey, if the shoe fits, I'm willing to wear it!!! I just don't get the girliest-looking pair.
That's very intriguing. I also have a ridiculously high arch with narrow feet. It's never occurred to me that women's shoes may work better.

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
No charge for the idea, aboywithgirls! That's what this forum is all about, isn't it? Helping each other get through life with our issues?  :)  It is sort of surprising to me that so many of the fashions are being designed sort of unisex. It sure makes finding and wearing some ladies things a lot more discreet.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
Hey Hammer, I have to take exception to what you said, but hear me out first.

I have had to wear medical support Panty Hose for about 30 years now due to very poor leg veins.  Shortly after starting this, I learned that ladies full briefs were much more comfortable under these than my briefs, as they did not have the extra seams in them to be compressed by the high compression hose.
About 12 years ago, I had surgery done to remove a bunch of the bad veins and though this would give me a reprieve from wearing this compression hosiery, and it did for a couple of years until I suffered another deep vein clot and had to go in for treatment.  My vein doctors said it is back to the support pantyhose for life now, and by my choice, the ladies full briefs under that for some level of comfort.
The use of bras came more recently, about 5-6 years ago again at docs suggestion.

Is my wife worried, only if I don't wear my support hose daily!!

You know they sell mens seemless breifs now microfiber that would work and they have support for you package... i wore boxers for the past 13 years.  I feel i need support down there again.  In trial and error.  I ran across jocky life low rise breifs.  Microfiber. They feel awsom and extremly supportive.  Im not gonna walk arould with no mants off.  I could not deal with abrasive tighty wightys again.  Not a fan of boxer breifs...  the material feels like some of my wifes panties.  I dont care they are freaking comfertable as hell and supportive.  So thats an idea... https://www.walmart.com/ip/Life-by-Jockey-3-Pack-Asst-Microfiber-Low-Rise-Brief/44981415

Still when walking around wear my boxers as shorts over them... i highly hate the marerial most mens under where has... its to rough.  These are awsome.  No roughness or bulky.  The no fly is gonna take time to get use to.  However never was a fan. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024