Author Topic: How has this condition effected your sex life?  (Read 35761 times)

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
How has it effected it? It has destroyed any chance of me having a sex life.

i havent done anything or gotten close to anyone. Even after losing weight. Im not a bad looking guy at all but i have zero confidence. I cant talk to any girls cause im scared to get close. I look really good with clothes on but i dont want to take them off and leave them disappointed. They will tell all of their friends and everyone will know........i just cant do it.

Offline ihatemyselfalot

• Posting Member

sex is not a priority in life its a shame how some people need to screw like rabbits

Offline roflcopter

• Posting Member
First time I boned a girl was senior year it was in the dark and I left my shirt on. The next day was different we were about to bone again though she wanted me to take my shirt off. I said no, and she put he her clothes back on and left because she was mad thinking I was hiding something or whatever from her when she was so nice as to put herself out there naked for me. Pretty lame but I said just screw it and took it off, never felt comfortable but she never seemed to care, I tagged it like a thousand times. Second girl I hooked up was a one night stand worked out good because she thought she was a little chubby and left her shirt on, just pulled the straps down and let her boobs flop out which was good enough so I left my shirt on.

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
I came to this board searching for an answer to the "how to have sex with gyne" question which is on everyone's mind.  I recently got divorced from my wife of 8 years whom I was dating for 8 years prior to that.  She is/was the only person I've ever had sex with in my life.  While she would have liked me to have a chest like Brad Pitt's, she also didn't mind the gyne.  This has led me to another thought about how us guys with gyne may limit our choices in finding a mate (being less selective or just "settling") because of our fear of having the gyne exposed to multiple women.  Well that is a topic for another thread.  Now I am single again, and looking to have sex with different women.  The fear of taking off my shirt and being exposed/laughed at is running through my mind and setting me up for fear of having sex or getting intimate.

I see three solutions posted on this board which could work to still have sex:

1) Wearing a wife beater might be the best solution I've read.  Some skin is exposed so the girl may be happy.  I've seen guys in movies/tv satisfy their woman while wearing a wife beater.  The woman may not think anything funny if you keep the wife beater on during sex.

2) Wear a t-shirt while having sex.  This is decent option but women may begin to think you are hiding something.

3) Keep the lights off and let the woman be on top.  Works for a little while until your woman wants you to get on her missionary style so she can really feel the penetration.

How about just being honest with a woman in a confident kind of way??  Anyone try that?  Not in a confessional kind of way, but rather in a sexual/cocky way.  Basically, as you are effing her "tell" her you want her to suck on your breasts because it really turns you on.  She will see this as a way to please her man and psychology will associate your gyne with a positive outcome thus eliminating the negative aspect from her head.  Since you said it with confidence, she will still be turned on by you and your ability to still be a man...

What do you guys think about this approach?

Thanks.

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
No responses?  Everyone on vacation?

I wish I was....

;D

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I think the t-shirt idea is bad. The wife beater for the first time could be okay, if you have sex and in a hurry.  Talking about it would be wierd.  Asking her to suck your nipples will either make her run or if she is bisexual, she may like it.  DON'T DO IT.Just act like nothing is wrong, if she likes you, she wil not care. If you make and issue about it, it will be a funny situation.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Very rarely did I have sex without wearing a very tight tshirt to hold down my m(o)(o)bs :-\. Not one of my Ex-GF's or my Wife ever mentioned the fact that I was wearing a tshirt.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I guess I didn't let it control me in the bed room.  I didn't like pools or shirts and skins basketball games, but once I got alone with a girl I was not thinking about my chest.  The most I would do is pinch my nipples when I first took my shirt off. I probably put it on pretty quickly when we finished though. I only had one girl say something about them. I shrugged my shoulders and we still did our thing.   I know others noticed, but just like you don't tell you wife she has cellulite on her butt, most people won't mention the gyne.  She may talk to her friends about it when you aren't there, but if you handle yourself in the bed, she is not going to think about it.  Just like you would not think about any flaws a girl has while in bed if the sex is good.  I really think that the only things that should ruin it for you in bed is body odor, a small pistol, and a quick trigger.   I have gotten mine corrected, so I am not one saying to just live with it.  I think it sucks, and wish I got rid of it earlier. However, I don't think that you can't let it deprive you of your life before you get your moob job. 

Offline 30yrold

• Posting Member
Hi guys

I have issues with this, and am finding things very difficult. Instead of going with the flow and letting a relationship build - I over analyse and I find myself searching for the one - who won't care about my little problem!! Theres always some issue - I go so far and then think well i would like to take it further and have some fun but this isn't right and neithers that and end it before the gyne is an issue. If everything is great at the start and I really feel something then yes i'll take the chance.

It is about confidence, but its also a very real physical imperfection - that, in a world obsessed by breasts, - is a very bitter imperfection to swallow. Yes they're are worse things in life......but that still doesn't help me, now or tomorrow!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024