Author Topic: What do you think about this product?  (Read 11642 times)

Offline MacLeod

• Posting Member
I've just found this, and I would like to know your opinions about it. It called T-BOMB 2 natural testo booster. Contains Zinc, Cu, DIM etc.

T-BOMB II - MHP Testosterone Booster
T-BOMB II is so effective at jacking your Testosterone levels to the max, many are calling this male hormone optimizing formula "the most significant development in Pro-Testosterone Technology since prohormones!” It’s the ONLY "prohormone-free" Testosterone formula available that simultaneously optimizes pure Testosterone levels in the blood, increases "Free Testosterone", improves the Testosterone to estrogen ratio and maximizes the anabolic effects of pure Testosterone. Never before has a Testosterone formula attacked the physiology of the human hormonal profile from so many angles!

Mimic the Anabolic Stacks Used by Pro-Bodybuilders
T-BOMB II's Patent-Pending Optimone-5™

1. Increases Your Natural Production of Testosterone by 400%
Clinical doses of the most proven Testosterone-boosting compounds force your pituitary into overdrive! T-BOMB II stimulates your pituitary to produce luteinizing hormone and triggers the release of Testosterone, giving you explosive strength and head-turning gains in rock-hard muscle mass! T-BOMB II's incredible Testosterone-boosting effects blow away any other Testosterone formula on the market!

2. Cripples SHBG and Increases Free Testosterone
Elevated Testosterone is only beneficial if it is circulating in the blood as "Free Testosterone". Sex- Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) is a Protein that binds to Testosterone, rendering it useless. T-BOMB II doesn’t just lower SHBG, it annihilates it! T-BOMB II frees up even more Testosterone for even greater gains in mass and strength. Increased sex drive is another positive "side effect" you will experience.

3. Stops Testosterone to Estrogen Conversion
Unfortunately, not all Testosterone remains as Testosterone once it’s produced. The "aromatase" enzyme converts some of your Testosterone into the female hormone, estrogen, which is responsible for the accumulation of body fat, water retention, "bitch breasts" and poor sexual performance. Anti-Aromatase inhibitors found in T-BOMB II eliminate the conversion of Testosterone to estrogen. This tremendous triumph for MHP R&D formulators solves a very serious problem for bodybuilders everywhere

4. Blocks Estrogen Receptors
Stage 2 of T-BOMB It’s "estrogen assault" uses estrogen-blocking compounds to clog the receptors, assuring that estrogen does not attach to the receptor and exert any of its estrogenic effects. With T-BOMB II's two-stage assault, Testosterone, and only Testosterone, dominates your hormonal composition (See Diagram #3, Figure B above).

5. Lowers the Conversion of Testosterone to DHT
Testosterone can also convert into a hormone known as DHT, which is responsible for negative side effects such as baldness and acne. T-Bomb II provides your body with the critical nutrients to minimize and block this conversion. Additionally, minimizing DHT, which normally competes with Testosterone for the androgen receptor, leaves even more receptors open for Testosterone to latch onto.

T-BOMB II - MHP Testosterone Booster  

Link:http://www.bodyconcept.com/family/1121/display.html
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 12:04:05 AM by MacLeod »

Offline hypo

Its claims are;

A) Unproven

B) It hasn’t gone through any clinical trials to prove effectiveness or safety- not that it ever would.

According to what you have said it contains;

Zinc a natural mineral that can act as an anti aromatase in men particularly those that are deficient in zinc.  It would be better to obtain zinc from a credible and trustable source- unlike this.

DIM or diindolylmethane, a natural anti estrogen derived from vegetables like broccoli, unless it has a transport system into the human body such as Indolplex much of the ingredient is not bioavailable.   You have not indicated whether or not the DIM contained in the product has such a delivery system, so the DIM may be of little use.

So apart from to natural ingredients that can be obtained from better more credible sources, what does it contain?

Dealing with just one of it major claims;

It claims to drive up natural testosterone production by 400%

A) This isn’t possible.  
B) Even if it was why would you want to drive testosterone up by 400%?   It would rapidly convert to estradiol and zinc and DIM would have NO CHANCE of doing anything to stop it converting to estradiol or DHT if this were the case (but it isn’t anyway- its lies).  
C) If the claim were true it would damage your pituitary and lead to hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, possible liver and heart failure etc.

So if they are lying you wouldn’t want to buy it and if they are telling the truth you wouldn’t want to buy it.

So I don’t even have to consider the other claims as there is enough reason to condemn this product just from its initial claim.

Do not buy this stuff it is snake oil.

As P.T Barnum once said, ‘There’s a sucker born every minute’.

Don’t be one of them!!!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Grandpa Dan

Offline MacLeod

• Posting Member
Ok. I won't buy it.

So what is you opinion about using Andactrim with DIM?

Can I use them together, or will they affect my gyne ?

I have glandular gynecomastia with big puffy nipps  since I was 14. I'am 23 now.
(I'am balding a bit, so I think my DHT level is ok. )

I'just want to do something for it, anything but surgery.

What should I do?

« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 03:46:10 AM by MacLeod »

Offline hypo

I think you should see an endocrinologist and get hormone pathology investigations first and foremost.

That way you can rule out any underlying condition that could have caused the gynecomastia.

If you then post your actual results here including reference ranges I can help interpret the results and help you better.

DHT is not appropriate for you because you have mentioned balding and the recessive gene that causes balding is further fuelled by DHT and this would cause greater hair loss.

WE do not know generally whether or not it would make sense for you to take any medications that alter hormone levels as we do not know if you have any problem at all with these levels.

Altering hormone levels without knowing what they are is a little crazy.  Your gynecomstia might have been caused by a temporary hormone imbalance that no longer exists.

If you get the pathology you will know where you stand and what is going on.  In doing that you'll be able to decide along with your endocrinologist the best course of action whether that is surgery- medication- medication and surgery etc.

If you get a copy of your pathology report and post your results here I'll be able to help interpret them for you form a patients perspective.  That way you would have the best of both worlds, you'd know what the results were deemed to be from an endocrinologist and from the independent position of a patients who knows about these things who has a hormone problem themselves.

If you tell me where you live I'll try and find contact details for you for all the endocrinologist that specializes in reproductive issues in your area.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 11:00:32 AM by hypo »

Offline MacLeod

• Posting Member
Ok. I will visit my GP.  I'think he can refer me to an endo. I live in Hungary, Europe :) I will post my results as soon as I get them. Thank you again.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024