Author Topic: My Thoughts  (Read 3680 times)

Offline FATBOY909

• Posting Member
I have learnrd something in the short time i have been on this site. Gynecomastia should not something to feel bad about.We should try not to let it effect our lives.Sure they (as in The M(0)(0)Bs) will be there but we have to try and see past them. WE ARE NORMAL. We shouldnt feel different because we have something that is generally not on our gender description.We are still able to do things and even get a significant other. Rember this "People who mind shouldnt matter to you,and people who matter to you dont mind" ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline mshoaf

• Posting Member
you're right you're right but its easier said than done!!!and plus beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Offline Joey101

• Posting Member
it is easier said than done. I have virtually no confidence about my appearance now. I walk down the street and think that people are staring at me - some people also make comments, and I know they're looking.

I wear only loose tops in black or another dark colour as it seems to hide it better. Even on really hot days I cover up. I feel for people who have gyne worse than I do.  :(

I guess we're all guilty of staring at people who are different, but this has really shattered my confidence

Offline mshoaf

• Posting Member
man i know exactly how you feel, the dark clothes, the double layers, the tight wife beaters underneath my clothes, having to make up lies about why i cant go swimming. im tired of dealing with it! im getting rid of it! no more thinking about it 24/7

Offline Spleen

"Easier said than done".  I read that here so often, but I wonder why so many guys choose the "easy" way out and crawl in to a hole instead of trying to change their attitudes or their appearance.  I put "easy" in quotes because so many guys have the energy for clothes, costumes and elaborate excuses.  It takes some courage, but many guys will have a richer life by working on their confidence, and that doesn't mean you have to exclude working on your appearance.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Right on the mark! What in between your ears is more important than what is on your chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline FATBOY909

• Posting Member
it is easier said than done. I have virtually no confidence about my appearance now. I walk down the street and think that people are staring at me - some people also make comments, and I know they're looking.

I wear only loose tops in black or another dark colour as it seems to hide it better. Even on really hot days I cover up. I feel for people who have gyne worse than I do. 

I have Gyne worst than you ( i know it for a fact). Its only easier said than done if you make it that way. I feel&see people staring at me too.But i have developed tough skin. and ignored what people have said. Most of the people making comments have more problems than you do. People only make fun if you give them your energy.If you make any remarks or even frown they will continue. So TRY AND FORGET THAT STUFF.

Offline mshoaf

• Posting Member
im not saying you guys are wrong but its not exactly the easy way out....spend 7000ks on surgery when you cant afford it and have to save up for a long ass time! not so easy to me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024