Author Topic: Just for fun  (Read 4666 times)

Offline embaresdbypufs1

• Posting Member
You know how the gays have a gay festival? Well us with gyne need to have a "secret" festival just for us. You come to the festival without a shirt on showing your gyne and go swimming with hundreds of men with gyne! And finally for once in our lives will we feel normal again. And feel like we dont have to live in the shadows of those men that we envy so much with the "perfect" but rather quite normal chests. I think it would be fun. It probably wont happen but if it could I would so be down for it...How about you guys?

Offline hardy123

Good idea.

Sounds a bit gay though

Offline Diesel

• Posting Member
It would hit the news, I assure you - Nobody would feel normal then.

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
It would hit the news, I assure you - Nobody would feel normal then.

LOL. We would get word that news vans are on their way and by the time they got to the festival we'd all be sitting around in hooded sweatshirts  8)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
Its a good idea, but I'd feel kinda uncomfortable amongst a load of shirtless men :S

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Good idea.

Sounds a bit gay though

lol
I'm afraid I agree with hardy.
and lets face it...does anyone actually ENJOY seeing men with man breasts. I know I don't.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You know how the gays have a gay festival? Well us with gyne need to have a "secret" festival just for us. You come to the festival without a shirt on showing your gyne and go swimming with hundreds of men with gyne!

However... that would be sorta like 'celebrating' the fact that you have G. Most guys here, would not want to 'celebrate' their G.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
Maybe it'll get us some group discounts on surgery  ;D

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
I like the idea of not feeling self-concious. That's really the killer for me. I know I have very mild gynecomastia, but its all in my head.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024