Author Topic: im from sydney and i want to go do my surgery in melbourne with Sue Thistlethwai  (Read 3238 times)

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
hey guys im from sydney and i wanna have my surgery with Sue Thistlethwaite , whats the best way with going about with this ? does she have accomodation and all ? plz if anyone knows let me know thnx guys!

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
The doctor/surgery would not have accommodation.

However, you should be able to get a hotel/motel room nearby.  The surgery staff might even be able to suggest some places to stay at.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline raymond21

• Posting Member
whats the best way going abotu with this! anyone done it before ? and how much did it cost them!?

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Hey Raymond I thought that you where going to go with Dr thind in sydney what changed your mind?

Anyway I have looked into this aswell there is only one thing that I find a problem and that is what if there is a problem post surgery and you are back in sydney I do not now I do not think that it is such a good idea to be travelling for surgery but that is just me. The reception staff can help you and point you in the correct direction for the accomodation and will really be able to help you with these inquireies.

Good luck mate and keep us posted on how you go.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024