Author Topic: Surgery Done and Dusted!!  (Read 5115 times)

Offline mjt1

Hi All Gynocom Sufferers Alike,

Just got back from my bilateral correction surgery. Whilst I didn't have a major case of Gyno, it was still enough for me to notice and be self conscious enough...not tkae shirt off, etc...

Anyways, I am not writing to tell you my story...Im writing to offer myself as a reference for anybody out there considering getting surgery done themselves..the was I see it, this board has been a great reference and a great help to me, so I wish to continue the trend and help others if I can! 

Being a Melbourne lad, I had the Surgery (incision only) performed by Sue T and whilst sitting here in bandages and a tight cream compression garment, still a little groggy from the days events, I have not doubt that once unveiled, the result will be fine...! There is actually only very little swelling and no pain unless i attempt to push something...

The only slight complication out of all things is that i spat up a lil bit of blood and my throat is a little bit sore from the tube that was down my throat whilst under the knife...I'm sure after a good sleep I will be fine however...

Anyways as I said, I'm happy to answer any Q's anybody may have, to keep the information cycle going!!! Thanks again to all the current posters on here that have also shared their experiences....I think boards like this are a great information tool, hearing first hand experiences, ect!! Keep up the good work everybody!!
 :)

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Congratulations mate :)

Offline mjt1

Congratulations mate :)

Thanks mate!   :)

Just checked out your pics too and your looking awesome!! Congrats yourself!

Take it eazy!

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Been working out since the surgery, and I can only say the results just keep getting better and better. I really should get around to posting some updated pics.

Don't be daunted by the scar tissue. It will come and go.

Offline mjt1

Yeah pics would be awesome!

I must do the same! Im champing at the bit to get back into he gym too!

Yeah I don't actually have much scar tissue - im just a bit swollen now, that all... apparently this lasts for a while though...oh well, small price to pay hey?

:-)

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
That is great to hear mate no one ever seems to come back with a negative response to sue.
I hope all is going well for you and that your recovery is coming along nicely.

Offline yehkay

• Posting Member
I also had my surgery with sue 8 days ago. Everything looks great and there is a little swelling and bruising but so far looks great.
Under my right nipple i can feel little lumps, is that bits of scar tissue?
They are tiny but will they subside?

Offline gynebarn

• Posting Member
Under my right nipple i can feel little lumps, is that bits of scar tissue?
They are tiny but will they subside?

Yes, but it will take months for this to happen.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024