Author Topic: i cant live like this  (Read 17030 times)

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
 8) thanks man.
etc.

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
im seriously thinking about just shooting myself whats the use anymore these flipping things are always there i cant afford surgery working out hasnt helped eating right all that stuff always having to tug my shirt wearing sweaters in florida summer...i hate it i hate it i hate it

Removed
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 11:40:39 AM by Badgene »

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member

Ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem. Try to actually debate my arguments, rather than debating my character.

It's good to know Jesus loves me. Did he love the occupants of Aushwitz? Did he love the Tutsis in Rwanda? Did he love Adolf Hitler? Did he love Idi Amin? Did he love the hundreds of thousands that he slaughtered?

Blarney - answer me just one question. Could your God have stopped all of the above from happening? Could your God stop AIDS, poverty, genocide, all of which are happening all over the world as we speak?

Please just give me a "yes" or "no" answer. Very simple question. One word, Blarney.

Whoa, I have no idea how this turned into a religous battle.

I believe in God, but I'm very much against organized religion, and believe strongly against prayer. I've always believed that Hands that do good are more faithful to God than hands that pray.

In addition, I'm also against the idea of worshipping God. I really see no point to it, if you want to show respect, then be a good person.

So what do I think God is? Well, with myself growing up as a Hindu, I'm a strong believer in Karma and the idea that everyone is connected in some way or another. So according to that, I sort of view God as the personification of everyone and everything, and following the saying God is the father (I'd say its more aproppriate to say parent) of all. Regardless of the child, I believe every parent will love their child some way or another, regardless of who they are.

So from my belief, I'm against the concept of God making some sort of intervention to prevent bad things from happening. But I do believe that good deeds will be rewarded some way or another. Why do bad things happen to good people? Well, I'll admit that I don't know about that one, I suppose I just find it comforting that if I keep being a "good" person, that life will work out fine.

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member

This is my first post. I was about to make a board just like this but you beat me to it. I can’t wait to kill myself. I've been planning it steadily for the last 3 years. I've got 3 conditions working out. #1 there are a some things I need to do before its done, like actually make it with a girl for once in my life, or find a place that has hookers (g*d d*mn suburbs), the other is reach my 21'st birthday because I always wanted to go to a bar. #2 I don’t know why but the thought of it is actually embarrassing. Besides those first 2 things, this is the only thing holding me back. I dont want people to know of my actions. I don’t want to be one of those kids in the papers with 100 people at the funeral "he was so nice" I cant believe he did that" "no one saw the warning signs?" not to mention it will literally kill my grandparents. I want to make it look like an accident. #3 not painful because I am a pus*y. Best-case scenario, I meet someone with a gun that can keep a secret and I'll pay plenty. It just has to look like a murder or accident. I have set a date that these things must be accomplished by or I scratch the plan and just end it. 25 or 26 will be it but thats a long ass time. Gyne is not my only problem, just one of the worst. If someone’s got a better plan then tell me cuz this ones a pain in the a$$

This post looks like it went way off topic anyway so I might start another topic just the same. BTW don’t even THINK of tracking my IP to my computer or home address (unless you can help with the plan but you better have a gun). I'm not going to be locked up inside some damn hospital with my arms laced to my fat tittie chest. I'll cut my own throat or anyone else's before that happens. I always keep a knife next to me in my desk where I always am because I’m paranoid that one day my door will be kicked down and I will be taken away for various assorted reasons.

Whoa, whoa...

Okay, so you've got Gyne, you can always get the surgery. If you can't afford it, then you can save up, it might take a while, but you can always plan things out and you should have enough saved in a while. Think of it just like saving up for a car.

So I guess you're overweight... One thing you've gotta realize that how you are around people has more of an effect than how you look. There are a lot of people that are pretty popular with the women and they're pretty big ( not muscular ).

And the truth is, there are a lot of people who have been through worse things, but pulled through. If life throws something difficult at you, you face it and conquer it.

Another thing... paying someone to shoot you would probably cost you a lot more than Gyne surgery.

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
thanks for the advice but I was a fool for posting the entire damn plan. Too much vodka and I spill the beans. I forgot the internets not as safe and anonymous as it once was.

and btw if you think all you have to do is live your life with god in your heart and mind and what your faith has taught you which will bring you to heaven then you could be real suprised. A great example would be terrorist bombers like in Israel or 9/11. You think its fair that they go to heaven? Or do you think it would be unfair if they didn’t? They murdered people indiscriminately with goals of destruction and lets face it, downright genocide if they ever had the chance. Can you imagine these types of people in heaven? Having sex with 70 virgins and living in nothing but pleasure? But yet these people themselves are not to blame. You can’t blame a person for the place they were born, where they grew up, and what they were taught by their families all their lives. They do what they think is gods will, the only gods will thats been ever taught to them. It’s not your fault you’re Christian, Hindu, Jewish, or Muslim. These people commit ultimate sacrifices in the name of god. How could god be so cruel as to let millions of people, lead the wrong way or not, live completely by what they believe to be his word only in vain to be sent to hell? That would be an unjust god. But I also can’t accept the idea of people that commit such acts meeting me in the afterlife. These are the questions that destroyed my faith.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 10:40:45 PM by Badgene »

Offline serg

• Silver Member

Whoa, I have no idea how this turned into a religous battle.

I believe in God, but I'm very much against organized religion, and believe strongly against prayer. I've always believed that Hands that do good are more faithful to God than hands that pray.

In addition, I'm also against the idea of worshipping God. I really see no point to it, if you want to show respect, then be a good person.

So what do I think God is? Well, with myself growing up as a Hindu, I'm a strong believer in Karma and the idea that everyone is connected in some way or another. So according to that, I sort of view God as the personification of everyone and everything, and following the saying God is the father (I'd say its more aproppriate to say parent) of all. Regardless of the child, I believe every parent will love their child some way or another, regardless of who they are.

So from my belief, I'm against the concept of God making some sort of intervention to prevent bad things from happening. But I do believe that good deeds will be rewarded some way or another. Why do bad things happen to good people? Well, I'll admit that I don't know about that one, I suppose I just find it comforting that if I keep being a "good" person, that life will work out fine.

woah, that is freaky. i could have very easily have written that post, my views are pretty much identical to yours and i also have a hindu background. That is odd...

s.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Oh yeah, I should point out that all of my arguments against 'God' are against 'Yahweh'. I don't know enough about the other God to comment, yet.

Offline carburo1

Shooting yourself will not be the end of it, but the begging of eternal regret for what you did. be patient, focus in finding help. God is helping me right now and will do the same thing for you. If you are depress, there are some medicines that help, go to the doctor. You will see things are going to get better.      

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member

Shooting yourself will not be the end of it, but the begging of eternal regret for what you did. be patient, focus in finding help.    

Are you speaking of hell? I was taught about that my whole life and I used to believe in my faith but I stopped once I realized that the only reason I did was because I was afraid not to. I don’t consider that a good base of faith to live on. If god is really there, I don’t believe that any religion on earth is best suited to representing him. I will turn my fear to curiosity and find out for myself when the time is right. If you want to believe in god in your own way I think that’s great, if you don’t believe in him at all then that’s fine. A way of looking at is the Creator left mankind in an infant or child state, completely ignorant and irresponsible. How will or where in lies the justice of the individual being forced to pay for responsibilities brought down from the irresponsible world?

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
i really didnt read thru every detail in everyones response... but wtf are u guys talking about ? this is not a freaking religious debate... we hsould all be supporting the member who started this thread... and the ones like him contemplating suicide... the fact is you have gyno.. but so do all of us... there has to be something done.. and surgery is always an open option... tell your parents how you feel... maybe not all of them will understand.. but its worth a shot.. get something done about it... and darn anyone who says anything to you about that shit, its not your fault.. get it fixed.. if you ccant afford it right now work and save up, i saved up 6 grand working the last 9 months... (not for the surgery) but still its really not that bad to get a job and work for it.. and in the end imagine how good you will feel once your gyno is gone, then you will be so glad u didnt kill yourself... i know its hard to change the way u guys feel... but atleast think about it rationally...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024