Author Topic: Op next week.. holiday soon  (Read 2166 times)

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
my op's booked on BUPA (IN UK)
on the 14/07/07...
I CANT WAIT... been waiting so long
im 17 this month, so i guess its a 17th birthday present :D
the issue is.. my holiday to florida is booked on the 18th august..
which gives me just a month to recover
is this enough time? could i be bathing topless on a beach giving a month's healing time?
also when can i go back to gym?
any issues i should be worried about?
anything i should know?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It all depends on how you heal dude...  Everyone heals at different rates. You just have to play it day-by-day...  See how it goes...

You should be able to go back to the gym 3-4 weeks post-op... However, take it easy when you do. Listen to your body. If you feel any discomfort what-so-ever, stop. Then give it another few weeks.

'Worry' is an energy wasting emotion...  We usually 'worry' about things that are out of our control... So why worry when what we are 'worrying' about, is something that we cannot change. What 'will be', will be...  ;)

Just take it very easy for the first two weeks after surgery dude. No strenuous upper-body physical activity. Just relax and have positive thoughts...  :)

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
my surgery is booked for this friday and im backpacking around europe exactly a month after the surgery for 3 weeks. a month will be more than enough time for you to be able to hit the beach especially if your young. im just getting excision, and you may even get back in the gym after 2 weeks doing light things and some cardio. wear sunscreen on the scars to make sure they dont change color.

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
wow loads of ppl in the same boat then me. i bet u cant wait to hit the beach post-op right? just lay there topless without a worry in the world, i cant wait. the surgeon said he'll attempt lypo, if thats not enough or appropriate he'll move onto excision. so its a suprise for me. well my friends, hope u have amazing top-less holidays and all tha best for ur op :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024