Author Topic: newbie have q  (Read 5354 times)

Offline ears

I have puffy nipples and when are stimulated are half the diameter of them when they are not.
when i get surgey do they shink and stay at the stimulated size?

Offline MSJ108

I have puffy nipples and when are stimulated are half the diameter of them when they are not.

I got the same issue. My nipples/areaols go from silver dollar sizes to nickel sized when cold or areaolas are stimulated!

If the surgery is done right they should be closer to the "shrunk" stimulated size

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
no, in surgery, they cut you open, and scoop out a little gland. thats the thing that causes the nipple to poke out. they may also siphon out some fat, but thats only if fat is causing a problem too, thats not a problem for me, just the hard gland.

Offline MSJ108

no, in surgery, they cut you open, and scoop out a little gland. thats the thing that causes the nipple to poke out. they may also siphon out some fat, but thats only if fat is causing a problem too, thats not a problem for me, just the hard gland.

im confused

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
what about?

gynecomastia is caused by the build up of breast tissue, which we call gland.

Offline SportsKid

• Posting Member
I have that same problem...When cold/stimulated aoreola, it gets really small...i wished i could be always cold!

Probably i'd die of hypothermia too...but I would be sexy guy!

XD

DrBermant

There is a thin muscle just under the skin that, when stimulated, can flatten the nipple areola.  Move your cursor over the images on that link to see what I am talking about.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can be sculpted with surgery when the gland is targeted first as with my Dynamic Technique for Male Chest Contouring

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline MSJ108

There is a thin muscle just under the skin that, when stimulated, can flatten the nipple areola.  Move your cursor over the images on that link to see what I am talking about.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can be sculpted with surgery when the gland is targeted first as with my Dynamic Technique for Male Chest Contouring

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Bingo!!

Offline Chris Bev

Oh my god
I am so happy, i am 24 years old and have been plagued by my puffy nipples since forever and i have been so embarrased to even mention it to anyone thinking i was just abnormal with this on my own but i feel so relieved that i'm not the only one, i live in the UK and recently have had the pleasure of my newborn boy and i cannot wait to take him swimming but as you all know my nipples prevent me from doing this.

I just want to thank you all for discussing this as it has taken a weight off my shoulders knowing i'm not the only one and that now i have more information on what the hell this thing is.

I will be contacting my GP!!

Offline MSJ108

something wrong with your photo man

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024