Author Topic: My story so far  (Read 3169 times)

Offline wafrederick

Hello,I am wafrederick and I am 26 years old I noticed I was developing breasts when I was 12 or 13 years old.My mom did notice I was developing breasts and took me to the doctor the next day.I was diagnosed with Gynecomastia and my mom did ask questions to my doctor about Gynecomastia.My mom and I  did research after I was diagnosed with Gynecomastia.I was teased about but the teasing stopped when my mother complained to the principal after she saw the pain I went through.Luckily I did have friends,male and female friends that helped me out.I was measured for my breast size since I was 14 years old and the measurement was a 38c when I was 18 years old and that has been my breast size since.I did start wearing bras since I was 18 years old and I still do.A female friend did help me out buying bras and she was a big help.I consisdered having the surgery 2 years ago but I read about the risks and I did not have the surgery.I am comfterble living with Gynecomastia and I have a very supportive wife after I told after I met her when I first met her 4 years ago

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Good for you.  

I know you mentioned you were a bit nervous about having surgery but just so you know, I had it last week and it was the best thing I ever did.  

But it's good to hear that you're ok with it and you have people around you who are supportive and couldn't care one way or the other.  

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
what risks?

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
There are always risks involved with surgery. There could be complications, an adverse reaction to the anesthetics or pain medications, and worst of all an undesirable outcome.

Offline Spleen

Good for you.  Surgery could be really dicey anyway for someone who's breast are so large.  You might be stuck with a lot of loose or sagging skin.

Offline steve1616

• Posting Member
I'm extremely happy for you man....My chest isn't that big, it's only the nipple area..Wow, it's amazing how much some of these stories can help..Thanks everyone.  I'm NOT alone  :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024