Author Topic: chest is dead flat  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Stevew87

• Bronze Member
As i expected my chest is now dead flat. I'm 4 days post op. Will it fill out a bit more? My main concern was the puffy nipples. Or will i need to build chest muscle so my chest actually sticks out a bit. I'm mean i will be hitting the gym to do chest anyways... but yh.

Offline Life's too short

• Bronze Member
First you posted about the compression vest being too tight and now your chest is too flat? You've got to relax a bit.
Read the notes given to you by Karidis, and there is also plenty of information on here too. They make it clear that the first few months are a bit of a rollercoaster and a lot of changes occur to the appearance of your chest. The chest looks messed up immediately post op. Too flat, asymmetrical, uneven, creased skin, swollen etc. 
In time it will even up and out. As it is in my case as well 6 weeks post op. Just focus on recovering and resting. The gym comes later on in 2 weeks (light cardio) and 4-6 weeks (working out the chest again) - this is all Karidis information. 

Offline Stevew87

• Bronze Member
Thanks. I'm chilled out don't worry. That post was around on the 1st or second day when the nurse gave me this extremely tight vest which I could barely breathe in. She said it was a large yet the other one i was given was also but was far better. With the flat chest thing i'm not super concerned... its just because my posture is bad at the moment (and i cant do the right excercises to fix it. Anyways Kardis was great... the dude doesn't even use stitches. One of my nipples (the one i believe that had the glangular tissue) is look a bit puffy under the bandage (and it did look like this post op)... thats my only concern... but i will have to wait... the dude does 100 a year so i doubt he could possible mess it up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024