Author Topic: Daughter wants to go bra shopping for me 😳  (Read 1309 times)

Brdy64

That might be a bit embarrassing.
Anyone else go bra shopping with their daughter?

aboywithgirls

I just took my niece bra shopping 2 weeks ago. Her mother isn't into the feminine aura of the bra boutiques I shop at. We had a lot of fun.

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

I just took my niece bra shopping 2 weeks ago. Her mother isn't into the feminine aura of the bra boutiques I shop at. We had a lot of fun.

♥️Sophie♥️
I guess I can always just see what her choices are? 
I'm kind of just into the tshirt underwire bras right now. Maybe she wants to 'spice' up my collection?

Offline blad

You should just fully enjoy the experience. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Orb

I'm glad shes supportive.  I think it might be fun for both.  just keep it within your comfort zone.  

Brdy64

I'm glad shes supportive.  I think it might be fun for both.  just keep it within your comfort zone. 
Yeah, I'm just not going for 'pink lace'. 
Not yet anyway 🤔

aboywithgirls

Not yet anyway 🤔
Well, don't automatically exclude a lace cup bra. It's getting to be that time of year that a lace bra is not only pretty 😍, but practical as well.

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

Not yet anyway 🤔
Well, don't automatically exclude a lace cup bra. It's getting to be that time of year that a lace bra is not only pretty 😍, but practical as well.

♥️Sophie♥️
Hmm 🤔, if it's for practical purposes. Maybe?

Orb

I'm traveling again in the South.  It's been lace unlined all day for me.
Once tried you may like it.  I sure do.  I quite like to see the lace and have welcomed nice fashionable colors also.  No one sees but me and I like it.

Brdy64

I'm traveling again in the South.  It's been lace unlined all day for me.
Once tried you may like it.  I sure do.  I quite like to see the lace and have welcomed nice fashionable colors also.  No one sees but me and I like it.
I'll tell the daughter we'll look at lace 🤔

Orb

I'm not saying you have to but rather to not rule it out.  From what you have said it may come easier to you than you think.  The comfort of a good one is very nice.

Brdy64

I'm not saying you have to but rather to not rule it out.  From what you have said it may come easier to you than you think.  The comfort of a good one is very nice.
It does sound exiting 🤔

Kazmage

My daughter has said she wants to go bra shopping with me but we haven't been able to arrange it as we both have gotten really buayb

Offline Johndoe1

One thing we have to remember is that bras are designed with women in mind and their tastes, not men. Bras will be more delicate in design and use materials society deems feminine. Truth is breasts will only appear as breasts because that's what they are. They will appear feminine because society only see breasts as feminine, not human. It doesn't matter which gender the developed breast is on, a lifted, supported, well defined bust gives the best appearance. It just happens to be that look has been socialized as female when the truth is a lifted, supported, well defined bust looks just as good on a male and many of us prove that everyday. And besides, the only time anyone will know the material your bra is made of is if you wear a revealing top. Go buy the bra you want.                        
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

Just put the word "tactical" in front of it, and make it black, OD, desert brown or such and make it with some velcro straps.. voila.. 
BROS!!!! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024