Author Topic: Daughter wants to go bra shopping for me 😳  (Read 1308 times)

Brdy64

Just put the word "tactical" in front of it, and make it black, OD, desert brown or such and make it with some velcro straps.. voila..
BROS!!!!

Wish I could, but I can't handle anything not underwire due to 60" bust. 

Brdy64

I'm leaning towards a black lace push up underwire bra. Something to really make the girls look nice.
I might as well get adventurous.😍🤔😉

I think my daughter is going to be shocked to say the least 🤔

Brdy64

I'm leaning towards a black lace push up underwire bra. Something to really make the girls look nice.
I might as well get adventurous.😍🤔😉

I think my daughter is going to be shocked to say the least 🤔
I bought a push up bra on Amazon and tried it on. My wife said go take a look for yourself,  she was right to be shocked.  I looked twice as large and so much cleavage!
I did not return it 😄 l kept it for date night and when I'm feeling low, it just makes me feel right, it just feels right. Sometimes I just need to feel pretty,  just for me.
I have 1 daughter that know how I am and she loves to go shopping with me and we have some great memories of those days. Sadly she is sick and often can't get out of the house to shop with dad.

So go shopping and just know you both will make great memories of that day!

Charli
We are shopping remotely. I live in Texas and she is in Israel. 
We spent all morning looking at stuff. She was sending 'voice messages' to my phone, but I'm at the center. So basically everyone was listening to our 'bra shopping'. 
Someone asked me: "Is that your daughter?"
We decided on some and we will wait for the last growing spurt to end and go from there. She wants to buy my next bras 😉

It was fun 😍

Brdy64

My new tank top arrived today from Torrid. I can't wear it with this bra, looks like I'll need a strapless bra too 🤔

I also got a pair of 3.5" pull-on 'boyfriend' denim shorts. They are a perfect fit at Torrid size 6. (6x)
The cut of women's shorts are a perfect fit for my hips and waist. I'm not cinching in the waist with a belt to keep them on. Plus in men's shorts and pants they just don't have anything but sweatpants in my size (I'm still way over weight). 
I'm required to wear shorts twice a week as they attach electrodes to my thigh for therapy on my leg. These 'short' shorts will allow them good access. 

That will be a nice outfit this summer too 😉
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 04:49:22 AM by 💁 ♂️ Birdie »

Offline 42CSurprise!

No one is going to miss your breasts in that tank top Birdie!  I'm certainly not daring enough to wear something like that in public.  I guess we could say you have chutzpah!  ::)

Brdy64

No one is going to miss your breasts in that tank top Birdie!  I'm certainly not daring enough to wear something like that in public.  I guess we could say you have chutzpah::)
Yup 😉
If they don't like it, they don't have to look. 😁

Brdy64

"I admire your attitude! Most of us have spent years trying to get by unnoticed.  I have been getting bolder, but not Birdie bold! But you do inspire me to just be me!"

It wasn't me, It was the girls.
It didn't matter how hard I tried to conceal them, people were noticing. 

Some of the ladies at the table I sit at politely mentioned it to me several times. One of my best friends there convinced me that it really didn't matter, and I just needed to be comfortable. 

She kept telling me that I had plenty to be proud of, and didn't need to hide them.

Sophie here on the site was also quite the inspiration as was Evolver. Everyone was. 

And then one day, I put my bib overalls up on a shelf. 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024