Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 650 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:15:12 PM by Charli 💕 »

Brdy64

I just had a funny moment with my daughter.  I was working out in my shop and when I came in the house I had forgotten my glasses in the shop, but forgot so I'm searching the house and she comes up to me trying to help find my glasses.  But when checking my shirt pockets she got a surprise! Without thinking she reached out and flat handed my left breast, then my right and then got the funnest look and everyone busted out laughing.  Now she knows about my breast but she's never as she put it "grabbed a hand full".

She kept apologizing for groping my boobs.  She said he was not thinking and I could tell by the look on her face! Later after things calmed down from us laughing she said dad I have known for years about them, but they are bigger than I thought,  you hide them well.

She's my oldest 50 years old last April and I raised both her and her sister on my own as best I could after her mother and I divorced and I got full custody,  a rare event back in 1976! Point is I was mother and father to her and we've been through it all together. Well it was a great laugh!
That is really funny, and wonderful as well.
Now y'all have something y'all can share in conversation maybe 🤔

Brdy64

My closest friend and support in my gynocomastia journey is my daughter.
She has been a real champion. I couldn't manage it so well without her support.
Just no makeup! Boobs don't mean you need makeup!

(Sent in message to my daughter as well)

Brdy64

My closest friend and support in my gynocomastia journey is my daughter.
She has been a real champion. I couldn't manage it so well without her support.
Just no makeup! Boobs don't mean you need makeup!

(Sent in message to my daughter as well)
Daughter replied:
"Lots of people grow breasts, hips, and legs. Some of them are men. It's not a health hazzard, and she has never heard of anyone dying because of 'boobs'.
There is nothing wrong with it and we accept things for what they are. The way God intended it." 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024